VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Missing and lost medical treatment records/evidence

Rate this question

DLLBoatwright

Question

• Answers 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

6 answers to this question

• Lead Moderator

If you want you can post your denial here redact your personal information.  Give us some back story so we can help you sort it all out.  

I know the fight is hard, but I know now 6 years later I feel worth it.  I also know when I started I messed up a lot.  Now when I put a claim in I am far more confident they will approve my claim.  I also get very obsessed with this and my wife has said I get far to into it, but now that I have won some battles she is far more on aboard with the time I spend here and at the VA.

I have wanted to call them up and tell them to go fly a kite, but that is what they want for you to give up and stop fighting.  Don't give them the satisfaction!!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

I remember you Deborah

welcome back to Hadit..

please post a redacted copy of your denials. cover personal information

Just hang in there  VA WOULD NOT BE THE VA IF WE DIDN'T FIGHT FOR OUR BENEFITS, 

You will eventually win this.

• HadIt.com Elder

The way I look at this claim business is pretty straight forward: if you feel you have been harmed and your claim is legit, file again if you get denied. Get the SOC and their reasoning why it was denied, and work on a response. If it gets denied, repeat. Get help if you need to; the lawyers only get a piece of the action if you win the case. A no brainer; getting something back is better than nothing. If you have a disability, keep on trying. It only cost you time up front. Once you do it and submit, time keeps on going whether you submitted again or not. And as my veteran friend always says "dont let the b*****ds win!"

• HadIt.com Elder

I agree with GBArmy....>They win only if you give up!

Never feel left behind when working with the VA.  Some of us waited ten years or longer to finally win a claim.  I myself have been dealing with the VA for 35 years.  In that time they have destroyed records, lied, and reported to my senate rep that I was a borderline personality disorder case.  I have proof of all of this but no one, other than those trapped within the system, care.  They make this difficult on purpose hoping that you will quit.

Post the denial and let the members chime in.

Redact personal information......

NEVER GIVE UP