Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I am tired of crap put in my VA Medical records

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Richard 1954 First off I do apologize to you for being crude /rude to you in saying ''Hotheads I suggest you use the Ignore button   I never said you was one but yes I was making that comment a referral to you in general . so I do apologize to you for that.

Richard19534 quote

''Last year a male registered nurse ( a quit Army Medic actually) wrote in my medical records that I had scared him when I question the stupidity of asking each visit,  do I feel safe at home, or when was the last time you fell, or do you have depression, or what is your oxygen setting on... I told this a-hole to read my medical records  that he would find the answers there... so he wrote that he stopped the triage because I scared him and he felt threatened''..( maybe it did?)

JUST BECAUSE A VETERAN IS OF AN OLDER AGE AND IN A WHEEL CHAIR  DON'T MEAN HE IS A BAMBI...SOME OF THEM OLDER VETERANS CARY A BIG STICK(Cane) and can still use it if they get pissed off bad enough , maybe that Nurse had that happen to him at one time or another?  or he could have been a Victim of MST?  we never know!!

Dr's and Nurses don't have time to read every inch of our records (unless an emergency)  so they ask us questions and we need to respond to those questions  seriously and not be yelling at them or be sarcastic to them,  being that way in the VA will certainly get you on the shit list and they can make it hard for ya...I know I been there.  (Honey is what catches the  fly) I just don;t like to see veterans putting each other down here on hadit or adding insults  there's no call for it what so ever.

As for as broncovet  he has been here for up-teen years and always has good advise for veterans and the regulations to use   he may tell a story or have unusual wording to make his point but the point his his advise and comments all make good sense and he has helped a lot of veterans here on hadit  and that's what hadit is all about.

No, we don't want you to leave hadit  you too have help a Many Veterans here on Hadit  and we all thank you for that.

No one is telling you to leave this website or have you be ignored.

Some of these questions are repeated over and over. And are asked basically since you last visited. So yeah it's frustrating to continually answer them in the same way each time. AND AND AND ... And I'm saying and a lot. I've been there, seating in the chair answering the intake questions and some times I watch to see what they put in. And I tell them politely on the spot; excuse me but if you don't want me to report you for that you shouldn't type false things in my record.

• HadIt.com Elder

I think 'nough said on this; nothing more to say. Let's end this thread, and look forward to helping veterans here.

There is a method to dispute anything in your records you dont agree with.  Its here:

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/38/1.579

I have posted this before, actually more than once.  

I apologize to anyone I have offended.  Now, Im closing this post, as it just is not productive.