Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

START LIST OF BAD C&P EXAMINERS .....

Rate this question

RBrogen

Question

I don't know if there is a place on here or not but is there a place where we can list both good and bad examiners ... for instance in my case the examiner in the Bedford MA VA is HOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIIIBLLLLLEEEEEE and completely not qualified as proven by my 1 and ONLY C&P there that I documented 14+ errors and even had her boss agree that she f'd up so bad that he asked VA for a new C&P for me.  Conversely, Jamaica Plain VA Hospital in Boston has absolutely the BEST C&P examiners in the area.  They are thorough and veteran friendly.  I've had 3 C&Ps, 3 different examiners, at that location this year alone and EVERY SINGLE ONE has been veteran friendly and each extremely thorough in actually reading my entire file as proven by the pieces of doctors hand written notes that each one found that supported my claim.  That's something you can't just search for because the searches don't pickup hand written items at all or well so it proves that they actually read every single one.

• HadIt.com Elder

Actually I wish we could pick our own  C&P examiners!😉

Lousy C & P exams have plagued the veteran's population for DECADES!

These exams force many vets  and their survivors to obtain costly IMO/IMEs....which are often the most thorough reading of their evidence they will ever get,.

I feel the VA should refund any IMO/IME fee to any claimant who succeeded in their  claim, with the IMO/IME -in spite of lousy C & P exams, because if this crap starts to cost VA money, their examiners might have to be more careful.

That should be a regulation!!!!!!

3 hours ago, broncovet said:

You can do that, if you like, but my intuition tells me it wont be productive.  Why?

Remember, the guy who signs these docs checks is VA.  And what do they say to the (Bad C and P exam) docs?   

The poorer the exam, the more money VA makes.  VA gets to spend (money for Veterans programs) on wild parties, corrupt government contractors and bonuses for corrupt VA execs, as long as those VA execs dont "squander" the money helping Vets.  That is their MO.  

Hey @broncovet, @Buck52 what if the information is used to show the incompetence to the facility staff administrators?  They are all on edge because of the latest rounds of gross negligence (ie. poor dying vet covered in ants 2 times in his hospice bed, or the multiple sexual assault cases).  Now the administrators are thinking how to keep their assess out of jail and the more information that we publish and make public the more potential for positive change we can have.

Edited by RBrogen

2 hours ago, Buck52 said:

Actually I wish we could pick our own  C&P examiners!😉

I wasn't able to pick my examiners but I WAS ALLOWED to pick my C&P location which made all the difference for me.   If vets are educated on the best places to go then it will help avoid the BS examiners and reduce their impact.

Edited by RBrogen

1 hour ago, Tbird said:

Can’t do it here. Opens us up to slander.

Hey @TBird ... completely understand.  Wonder how the "Rate your MD" do it.  To me knowing this information is as important, if not more than knowing info in your c-file.  You can have the best info possible but if you have the crappy examiner, like I had in Bedford, your results will be horrible.  Also, would it still be considered slander if no names are used, only locations?

Edited by RBrogen