VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

START LIST OF BAD C&P EXAMINERS .....

Rate this question

RBrogen

Question

I don't know if there is a place on here or not but is there a place where we can list both good and bad examiners ... for instance in my case the examiner in the Bedford MA VA is HOOOOOORRRRRRRIIIIIIBLLLLLEEEEEE and completely not qualified as proven by my 1 and ONLY C&P there that I documented 14+ errors and even had her boss agree that she f'd up so bad that he asked VA for a new C&P for me.  Conversely, Jamaica Plain VA Hospital in Boston has absolutely the BEST C&P examiners in the area.  They are thorough and veteran friendly.  I've had 3 C&Ps, 3 different examiners, at that location this year alone and EVERY SINGLE ONE has been veteran friendly and each extremely thorough in actually reading my entire file as proven by the pieces of doctors hand written notes that each one found that supported my claim.  That's something you can't just search for because the searches don't pickup hand written items at all or well so it proves that they actually read every single one.

I have used the public MD site to rate doctors in the past.  I think it would be very helpful, and telling to see a list by state of vets experiences with c&p examiners

14 minutes ago, RBrogen said:

I have used the public MD site to rate doctors in the past.  I think it would be very helpful, and telling to see a list by state of vets experiences with c&p examiners

could very well become that. I can only imagine the VES and QTC etc will NOT be amused about it hehehehe and that will break my f'ing heart... NOT

You can do that, if you like, but my intuition tells me it wont be productive.  Why?

Remember, the guy who signs these docs checks is VA.  And what do they say to the (Bad C and P exam) docs?   

Just keep those bad c and p exams coming.  They make the VA money.  

The poorer the exam, the more money VA makes.  VA gets to spend (money for Veterans programs) on wild parties, corrupt government contractors and bonuses for corrupt VA execs, as long as those VA execs dont "squander" the money helping Vets.  That is their MO.  

• HadIt.com Elder

Just my opinion

it could hurt more than it could help.

If VA gets word of BAD EXAMINERS  Then I am fairly sure that's who they would keep to do the C&P's Grrrrrrrrr