Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA Called CUE on themselves ... 4 times

Rate this question

RBrogen

Question

Just got this in the mail today where the VA called CUE on themselves 4 times in one decision as well as adjusting rating for a sympathetic claim.  They originally granted me 10% on each knee for arthritis ... I didn't know anything about being able to file for scars.  They went back on their own and retroactively granted the scars for a year before which increased the rating I had at that time from 80% to 90%.

CUE.jpg

Edited by RBrogen

5 minutes ago, Berta said:

You had a Beauty Randy!!!!!

This is Great News!

The audit I requested is in process and ,if done right, I will be able to withdraw 3 CUEs I have pending.

The CUES were easy to prepare as the all rest on 38 CFR 4.6 violation and complete disregard for an established General Counsel Precedent Opinion.

It is the 4th erroneous audit I have had. They paid the former 3, after I made a stink.

The worse CUE of all is the one that is never filed.

You got Great input from many members and hopefully they will help with future CUE questions here.

I only have time to handle AO issues these days.

Thanks Berta .... the 4 CUEs they called on themselves are in addition to the CUE claim I have open so I am hoping they will decide on my open cue that everyone helped me with which would be awesome!!! 🙂  Keep up the good fight!