VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Damn, wait... what!?

Rate this topic

kevin4998

Kevin, since you recently had a rating decision you can appeal it.  Once you get your decision you can also take it to your treating mental health physician or a social worker and have them explain it to you. Be forewarned that have focus and concentration problems can cause VA to consider you incompetent to manage your own fund if you don't have proof that you can.

• HadIt.com Elder

pacmanx1

Asknod seems to think or suggest were giving out wrong information and it will screw up a veterans claim. (WELL OF COURSE IT WOULD IF THAT STATMENT IS TRUE)

Well I don't see any wrong information being put here on these hadit post,

We all give a good answer the best we can its never the wrong information, IF IT IS  IT WILL BE CORRECTED RIGHT AWAY FROM A MEMBER THAT CATCHES  IT,

I think we all do a fairly good job answering these post and helping veterans the best we can  and just think we don't have the FAMED OPPORTUNITY  to look inside the Veterans V.B.M.S.

Pacmanx1, We are luckly to have members such as You ,GB Army Sherkthetank1, Vync broken soldier 244th, broncovet,  berta and many others.  I think all you guys are great answering these veterans questions.

• HadIt.com Elder
21 hours ago, pacmanx1 said:

OK, I will admit that this particular rating is very confusing and that my brain does not work right all the time but this statement is not true. ASKNOD STATED "Kevin4993's post w/ his RD is confusing. If he had TDIU before he got that decision dated 5/08/202, then look at the finding of fact. It says TDIU is established as of 5/08/2020/ This is the "reset" I've seen a lot of."  This rating decision does not state this and further, I don't see that VA has change the veterans' TDIU effective date at all.  The decision only states that the veterans' DEA CH 35 has been established as of 05/07/20.  Is my brain going crazy and did I miss something and have to go back and re-read it again.  Please help my brain out?  Where does this say that? I hate that my brain is missing something that should be right in front of my face. I just don't see it. 

Thanks from this old poor veteran.

Roger that  pacmanx1

2 hours ago, Buck52 said:

Pacmanx1, We are luckly to have members such as You ,GB Army Sherkthetank1, Vync broken soldier 244th, broncovet,  berta and many others.  I think all you guys are great answering these veterans questions.

Thanks for the good words, no problem we are here to try to help and relieve some of the anxiety and stress from VA, Ebenefits, and VA.gov.  I think most of us has been to the point of  "Damn, wait...what!?" with VA and how the heck did VA decide that and try to discern and overcome rating decisions. We learn as we go day by day, when we lose respect and consideration for other opinions' it just shows negative on ourselves. VA is the enemy here not fellow posters, if I am wrong, I am wrong. I don't think anyone has seen all and done all with VA decisions and opinions.  The good thing about this site is that you can get difference of opinions and as always, it is up to the OP (Original Poster) to understand their responses.

• 2 months later...

Well I finally called the VA on this matter.   The lady stated I WAS P&T AND unemployable which really confuses my feeble mind.  I mentioned about future exams, and all she said it is not listed.   So, two things left on this matter.   One, will i have future exams for compensation?   Maybe    Second, if I found some place that I could work that would except my issues and allow me to work my way (bathroom calls when needed (which would be often on some days), allow me to sit or stand as needed when I needed too) would this jeopardize my compensation?

Take in mind that is very hypothetical because I am not looking as I already know my limits pretty much and working is unfortunately not in my foreseeable future.   Its just I am left a blank answer on this and I really do not know where I stand with it and for me that is frustrating.  A simple yes or no is all i need and i do not think i will get that.  I do not like "blank, unanswered" questions in my life.   Anyway.. it is what it is as usual for me.   Is the glass half empty, or half full.   Just never know.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use