VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

QTC/VES C&P results

Rate this question

USMC_VET

Question

My last 3 C&P's were ALL done by VES.  I know they done show up on Blue Button and I know you can go to the VARO in person to get them printed off for you.  Problem is i the closest VARO is over 3 hours away and not doable for me at the moment.

I have sent 2 letters to the VARO requesting both my denial letter form 2019 (that will determine if my EED claim is correct or not) and for the C&P exam notes but havent received any correspondence back.  

Are there any other avenues that anyones knows about that i can get access to these?

On 10/6/2020 at 2:04 PM, Hammer46 said:

QTC C&P exam Aug 13 2020 Honolulu,  Aug 26 VA requested exam report.  September 9 or 10 I requested copy from VA nothing sent yet VA answered. QTC told me first the was sent out around Aug 26 or 27 . Oct 6 2020 today QTC new story is nothing  been sent out report or case delayed because of Modification of Original Dr report by different Doctor Call by tomorrow for more Information.  Original qtc Dr C&P exam Aug 13 during exam  she agree with my claims and found in favor of my claim Oct 6 QTC agent told me there's issue with Medical opinion and an modification was in process . Almost 8 or 9 years with the VA and BVA and AMC first deny was cause VA c&p exam Doctor miss or failure of Any medical opinion on Cases Back Skin Disorder & Mental Health disorders,  partial Grand at bav Remand on Other issue to Qtc for a medical opinion order by BVA VLJ and now modification of Original Dr opinion.  Made report to AMC and White House Hotline for Original report and modification.  Bva Remand and hardship and QTC games 

Today on The VA/DoD eBenefits logo remanded back, skin, tdiu from 30% last year to 60 % Dec 2019 to 80% final degree 8/13/20, 20% for back ongoing issues going back to 2014 & 2015 for  back and each leg . Waiting on report for skin issue &TDIU. Medical opinion and an modification are at VA a bit worry about finding on both so far I'm happy.

still waiting on others remands at VA exam report in for skin still pending at VARO but back and legs done.

I'm happy almost done with the 10 year game.

Screenshot (17).png

On 10/6/2020 at 3:17 PM, Marine Corp 69/70 said:

You can call or to can go to your senator office and they will email the RO office And the RO office will email the C&P exams to them. Semper Fi Brother

I did go to my REP and SENATOR about the delays and they are on it plus White House hotline. Thank you Brother Semper Fi

On 10/28/2020 at 4:26 PM, Hammer46 said:

Today on The VA/DoD eBenefits logo remanded back, skin, tdiu from 30% last year to 60 % Dec 2019 to 80% final degree 8/13/20, 20% for back ongoing issues going back to 2014 & 2015 for  back and each leg . Waiting on report for skin issue &TDIU. Medical opinion and an modification are at VA a bit worry about finding on both so far I'm happy.

still waiting on others remands at VA exam report in for skin still pending at VARO but back and legs done.

I'm happy almost done with the 10 year game.

Screenshot (17).png

You are being paid at the 100 percent rate because you are unemployable due to your service-connected disabilities: Yes
Include the information in this row
  • You are considered to be totally and permanently disabled due solely to your service-connected disabilities:
  • The effective date of when you became totally and permanently disabled due to your service-connected disabilities:
  • Yes

On 10/28/2020 at 4:29 PM, Hammer46 said:

I did go to my REP and SENATOR about the delays and they are on it plus White House hotline. Thank you Brother Semper Fi

You are being paid at the 100 percent rate because you are unemployable due to your service-connected disabilities: Yes
Include the information in this row
  • You are considered to be totally and permanently disabled due solely to your service-connected disabilities:
  • The effective date of when you became totally and permanently disabled due to your service-connected disabilities:
  • Yes