VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Direct VA upload open to the Veteran

Rate this question

ShuMan

Question

Team, 

Direct VA upload is now open to the Veteran, where in the past this was just for the VSO's or lawyers. 

What this means is that you do not have to mail or fax info to the VA anymore, you can directly upload your information here: Direct Va upload
https://eauth.va.gov/accessva/?fbclid=IwAR3ZOyaPuzPzeUGWx7RcTRfFS1AQtZYgOIbthX4pfbo1PRi3UC7tbSLlBNE

I just used this system to submit my supplemental appeal this morning! It was easy to use and sent a confirmation number! 

• HadIt.com Elder

Ebenefits may be the same thing , but Ebenefits is a little less informative on letting the veteran know more as to how to submit things such as evidence ect,,,ect,, because if the veteran is not careful and hit the submit button  and thinking he is uploading something  when in fact they will accept it as a claim instead.

I Remember when I first started using Ebenefits I had that problem

Now I may not be explaining this correctly  but its the best I know how to tell someone when using Ebenefits 

in using Ebenefits I always let a veteran know to read things very carefully when uploading things through Ebenefits 

8 hours ago, brokensoldier244th said:

You've been able to do this for years. Ebenefits is the same thing. 

True but for appeals you had to fax them in. This gets rid of the need to fax anything at this point.