• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Decision letter evidence summary/evidence not considered

Rate this question

DSIG

Question

The following evidence was listed in my decision letter:

-VAForm21-526EZVeteran'sFullyDevelopedClaim,received January8,2021
-ReviewPostTraumaticStressDisorderDisabilityBenefitsQuestionnaire,received February 16,2021
-Section(§)5103NoticeResponse,received January25,2021

I can't tell if my private doctor's report and DBQ were considered as evidence.  I submitted the report/DBQ as part of the Fully Developed Claim, uploaded it in as evidence and it shows as evidence online.  Was it not considered because it's not listed?  OR was it considered and is actually part of the "VAForm21-526EZVeteran'sFullyDevelopedClaim,received January8,2021"?

Edited by DSIG

• HadIt.com Elder

It should state what evidence /medical evidence they used to make the decision, if some of the evidence you submitted was not used  in their decision and it was  denied this is CUE. 

But they should let you know what evidence they used for the decision. either way with a denial or approval.  on the reason and bases of our decision  or ''what we decided''

As I indicated I won't appeal the decision but I uploaded it because I have a question (see enclosed).  The decision restates the applicable CFR criteria.  Is this typical or should the decision specify the deficiencies for which evidence was not presented out of those listed for a 70% or higher rating?

Decision.pdf

I can only read 3 pages of the downloads and they contained no reason or rationale whatsoever for the denial.........

Was your C & P exam favorable?

Do you get SSDI solely for PTSD? 

Did VA Voc Rehab ever turn you own solely due to your PTSD?Maybe it is my Foxit pdf program----

but I never had problems before opening anything.

Others will help.