Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA Claims Help From Other Companies

Rate this question

GoNavy1775

Question

Can anybody recommend a decent company to help with a new claim, as well as appeal existing claims?  I don't want to work with https://vetcompandpen.com 

Any other suggestions will be helpful.  I'm at 60% and the recent claim was partially approved, and partially denied.  I have a few other things I want to add so I need a company willing to do both.  The last company I used moved me from 40% to 60% but will only work with existing issues, and will not help with new claims.

I know they charge, and I'm happy to pay.

AG

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder
1 hour ago, GoNavy1775 said:

Can anybody recommend a decent company to help with a new claim, as well as appeal existing claims?  I don't want to work with https://vetcompandpen.com 

Any other suggestions will be helpful.  I'm at 60% and the recent claim was partially approved, and partially denied.  I have a few other things I want to add so I need a company willing to do both.  The last company I used moved me from 40% to 60% but will only work with existing issues, and will not help with new claims.

I know they charge, and I'm happy to pay.

AG

Well you can call either of these  two good people.

''VA Agent-Bethany Spangenberg. & Hadit elder member VA Certified /Accredited Claims Agent Alex Graham  both are fellow members of NOVA-the National Org.  these two are very good at what they do and that is helping Veterans.

Give Alex or Bethany a call today or shoot them a Internet message

.  Alex = AKA   Asknod .org

Bethany= Valor - 4 -Vet

I am not an Attorney or VSO, any advice I provide is not to be construed as legal advice, therefore not to be held out for liable BUCK!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Your lawyer or rep is only so good as your evidence.  You really need someone who will guide you to get the evidence you need and will game plan your attack on the VA claims system.  It is adversarial all the way.