VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Qtc is bad news for veterans.

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

Man I am in fire I fought for 3 month to get this exam done.

I call today to see if it was complete.

Told the exam was cancelled and that I have to report to new exam they are not return it again.

This is crazy 

Now I guess it never get return and I have to fight months again this is nuts.

All my cavc remand issues are now just stuck.

I will be doing a letter to a few Congressman the inspector general.

I just call the white house hot line.

There is no reason a va hospital can do this report.

I don't have to go to the exam this was all done on purpose.

Let me relax I ain't going to let this bullshit get me upset.

IMG_20210917_100747349.jpg

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

The way it work now after you go to your c&p exam and va rate the claim and make a decision, closes it out. You can call your RO office and they will see if the claim is closed, and they will do a claim for freedom of information act request for your c&p exam, them you go on va.gov and it will be there that day and close out the same day and mail out to you the next day I hope it helps.

As to QTC C & P exams, I really cannot comment on because I have never had one, but for my experience LHI C & P exams are as equal or even better than any good C & P exam. I have had a total of three separate LHI C & P exams and in each case the examiner listened to what I had to say and explained what was going on and what they would do. I agree that I did/do not like the fact that veterans have to request a copy of these exams from the VA Regional Office. When I did get a copy of each exam the examiners did exactly what they said. My first exam helped me get service connected. My last two exams are still pending but they are for EED (EARLIER EFFECTIVE DATES), and they are waiting for the BVA to make their final decision.

The second LHI examiner took my evidence and reviewed my records and finally wrote a favorable medical opinion with a good medical rationale that included my medical evidence that the VARO refused to address and consider. My third and final LHI examiner refused to take my evidence but pulled my evidence from the system and then wrote a favorable medical opinion with a good medical rationale that also included the evidence that I wanted the VA to consider. Even though my last two appeals are still pending at least I feel better knowing what the LHI examiners wrote and that their medical opinions and medical rationales supports my argument and that the VA should correct my effective dates. Only time will tell.

• HadIt.com Elder

LHI is no worse than  regular VA C&P exam IMO.  I got a good exam from LHI recently.  I was pretty shocked but not to look a gift horse in the mouth.  The exams done by VA employees were by and large horrible and always required work to fix them out of my pocket.