Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

you don't need a private doctor imo to win a appeal or a claim

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

It is really get to me that the only advice I see give is a veteran need a private imo.

To win there claim or appeal.

When did hadit stop stating law cfr VA manual to help veterans.

If you file a claim nine time out of ten the VA is going to order exams with it without a imo.

I just don't see how this is helping.

My opinion is that it is discourage veterans.

We all understand that it hard to get your VA doctor to do a report and most don't have 1000s to pay for One.

An 9 time out of ten the VA is going to not even address the private imo away.

They have want to address your record

So give this advice to me is sending veterans down a rabbit hole.

This is my opinion.

Other believe this is the only way.

I have Never had a private imo done or use in any of my grant's

The VA half the time doesn't even want to address there own comp exam.

If there favorable.

• Founder

This to[ic has been talked to death. This is not a website about one topic. Some say it’s worth it, some say it’s not. Beating a dead horse here and I can see no real value to further discussion.

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

You are right u can close the post I made the point I just wanted veterans to understand there are ways to win a claim or appeal without a imo.

Find the law that address your issue and look up bva decision that are like your condition.

Follow the blue print if the bva decision.

Look up the law the bva use in the decision.

This is the other way you win claims and appeals

I am done with it.

100% P&T SMC-S in a year and a half.  Couldn't have done it without IMO's.  So yeah, enough said.  I'm not stuck in the never ending appeal wheel or an extended battle with the VA.  You do it whatever way you want.  I did it my way.  A year and a half and done.  I don't play around.  I play to win.    

I have paid lawyers to win appeals.

I have paid doctors for independent medical examinations necessary to refute the inadequate C&P exams the VA has provided.

It has been strictly a pay-to-play experience all the way acquiring my benefits.

I don't plan to spend the rest of my life going in circles with the VA so I had to ante up.

I'm all in to win.

The VA could have done this the easy way as I had all three Caluza elements at the start, but instead the VA chose to hamstring me hoping I'd lose and quit.

YMMV

Edited by 63Charlie

Every claim I have had seems to have required a lawyer to win. IMO the VA will use any excuse to deny an appeal. The first claim I filed was turned down, then after I retained an atty was somehow 'reopened' and my claim was granted after a few years. Of course they lowballed me on % and effective date. Same denial on a medical reimbursement claim, but after atty submitted a legal brief, claim was granted at BVA.

My opinion is that in some RO's the rule is to deny and force the claimant to appeal.  Others may disagree, but in my experience that is what happens. At this point I prefer 70% of something compared to 0% of a denial. That said, I didn't always feel this way and at one point thought my VSO was adequate -- then he recommended me to an atty -- saying he didn't have the time or resources to get missing records and IMOs.

Could this be were it  all started.

Because I didn't follow the everbody need a private imo stuff. 

Now my advice is illegal I am going to be ban

My post are hurting veterans

I can't post about my experience with the va because ever veteran don't understand. Lol

So before I get ban I want it to be undrstood where it coming form.

An I ain't post a person it about 10 different ppl on this post.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use