Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

More LHI venting

Rate this question

Riplip

Question

OK here to vent again. I've had some crappy appointments setup from LHI but this one is the worst. When you fill out online in your account it asks if you are willing to travel more than 50 miles. I of course said no to this. Well I got my voicemail from them today. Out of state over 2 hours away and 109 miles. WTF. Really? I do not understand. This is for a hearing test and I can google probably 30 places within 20-30 minutes from where I live. I wish I could talk to someone higher about this stuff. Venting over. Thanks

I don't know where to upload a comment but the supervisor is pulling the phone call from last Friday where the representative was going to call us back and not cancel anything until we approved a new appointment. They never called back and the appointment was canceled and rescheduled anyways. Hopefully it is recorded but I think they can only record it if they ask and I've never been asked. We have the name of the representative we were talking to and the exact time and date so it shouldn't be hard to find. We will see. 

I had a posting awhile back about LHI QTC.. I called, filled out comment card. No response. I do like Mr. Cue advice. Upload a support of claim. 

Ebenfit is  were you can unload evidence and statements.

Only reason I say do these thing there is no tell what the private contractor wrote.

Your wife can call the white house hotline for you and do the complaint.

This is not like a Congress complaint it go to the VA which is working your claim. They have to respond. In days 

I just say this so that you have a track record of trying to get the exam right .

These ppl at these private contractor exams are doing all type of things 

Ok so just to not keep everyone hanging I've got to say the system won on me again. After countless hours on the phone, complaints to the VA hotline, my congresswoman, to LHI itself in writing and verbally and to the White House, they still won. I had to settle on a C&P exam for a standard hearing exam in Southborough Massachusetts that is 90 miles and 1 hour and 32 minutes without traffic. Definitely sucks. I need to miss a half day of work to make this. It is what it is I guess. I need to keep my claim moving forward. I would still recommend people to keep battling them if they can but I need to move forward. The anxiety and stress it was causing trying to get something closer took its toll and i folded.