Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Optum Serve, has anyone used them?

Rate this question

Riplip

Question

Well i've been waiting for the review of my second C&P for a supplemental claim that started February last year. They denied and I added a IMO from my DR. they sent me to another C&P but it wasn't one I needed to attend. That was for LHI. I've been hoping id have my answer soon. I just received an email from Optum Serve (Formerly LHI) and they will be calling me for another C&P exam. I can't even think of what they need to exam now. Guess I can't hope for an answer soon now. WTF. The system is so terrible I don't get it. So frustrated right now. Hope everyone is have a good New Year so far.

Sure sounds like its worth a try. I wish I could see my 3 C&P exams notes. All my VSO says is they are negative against me and I cannot see them. I'll need to fill out a information act and wait forever to see them. Anything to stay out of the appeal line would be great. Thank you 

1 hour ago, Riplip said:

I'll need to fill out a information act and wait forever to see them.

This is what get me I don't see any where it is stated a veteran has to do a foia to get a copy of the exam.

Can anyone show the law that state this.

The va . gov site doesn't say you have to do a foia.

It say contact your regional office for a copy.

The va has been do this verbally stuff for years were is it write ?

18 minutes ago, Mr cue said:

This is what get me I don't see any where it is stated a veteran has to do a foia to get a copy of the exam.

Can anyone show the law that state this.

The va . gov site doesn't say you have to do a foia.

It say contact your regional office for a copy.

The va has been do this verbally stuff for years were is it write ?

That is a good question Mr. Cue

I would ask the vso were or how do I get that statement in writing.

They do this with ch 31. Program

Will tell you no or the VA does pay for this items.

If not in writing a veteran will never be able to appeal it to the court. Nothing 

I

I will be going to the local regional office soon if they try to add a exam to my record an if they don't give me a copy.

I want something on a VA letter head saying I have to do a foia to get a copy of my own medical record.

The regional office has always gave me copy of stuff.

My belief is veterans are calling the 1800 asking for copy . 

I believe if a veteran walk into the regional office and ask they have to give them the exam report.

This will change things fast when a large number of veterans show up for copy of the exam.

I

I think that if anybody,any business does anything to your personal info, ie records, finance,etc you should have a right to know. QTC, LHi, etc uploads documents that pertain to you. We have lost our rights. 

We pay for programs to monitor our credit. Those companies alerts you for any changes. Allows for you to see the changes and ask if you had made those changes.

Why can't VA do the same. This is the report that was added to your records, do you acknowledge this report? 

8 minutes ago, Whodat said:

This is the report that was added to your records, do you acknowledge this report

Yes but my ? Is we're is it write that a veteran has to do a FOIA to get a copy of the exam.

I don't see it anywhere VA.gov say contact your local regional office.

It doesn't say call the 1800 to request it.

My believe is a veteran can go to the local regional office and get a copy.

If they say you needed to do a foia ask them to put that in write or show were this is law.