Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Important Topics - Please Review This Thread.

Tbird,

Great site and very useful but...I cannot seem to find out what a schedular is, is it animal, mineral?

Thanks, Stillhere

Tbird, the whole site looks very professional. Seems easy to use

and I really like it!

Ralph

• 4 weeks later...

Tbird,

Where is the self-help guide? I am no longer able to access it from the link at the bottom of this post. I read it before and would like to read it again but I can't find it on the site (and I used the Google search hadit.com tool as well as trying to get to it from your posted link).

Thanks,

ts

• Founder

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

Thanks to Vike17 for this guide.

I have saved it so that it's available for me to send to any vet, young or old, who is new to the VA Disability Claims process.

-- John D.

P.S. It's also good for us vets who HAVE been through the system as the Guide is a good concise outline of info that we all should know.

If U would be so kind as to send it to me I would sincerly appreciate it.

Sincerly,

GARY...................gdsnide@hotmail.com

gdsnide

Gary,

Just go to the link TBird posted below and there it is.

Once it opens up, just do a Copy & Paste into a new document (like Word or maybe Wordpad) and you can save it for future reference even if it gets lost here on the forum.

If you have MS-Word, I can send it to your e-mail address in Word 6 format, or, even Wordpad probably could open it. Sending it as ASCII text (Notepad), the Guide loses all the formatting and it's hard to read.

Additionally, and probably the EASIEST way, you can just open the link, then go to File, Save As (it's already appropriately named), and save it as a HTML web page (on your Desktop or in some personal folder so you can find it in the future) which your web browser -- MSIE, FireFox, etc. -- can open any time you want.

-- John D.

If U would be so kind as to send it to me I would sincerly appreciate it.

Sincerly,

GARY...................gdsnide@hotmail.com

Edited by cloudcroft

70% TDIU/P&T

Army - RVN - 1969-70 (10th Cav/4th ID, II Corps RVN)

USCG - Galveston, TX - 1976-78 (USCGC Valiant, WMEC 621)