VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Dr. Ellis Oklahoma Imo

Rate this question

rcorluvpr

Question

Ellis is a quack so he should be easy to buy. Don't use him for your doctor.

where do you find or know this information from u got proof or is it you

after researching him he has no complaints at BBB in years also good things

are posted on him no bad is I see and besides it just an medical opinion from a doctor

500. you cant loose its better than what some post I read what they paid

Edited by RUREADY

Hey ru,

The website is Ellisclinic.com. I filled out the packet, sent all copies of Dr. notes along with exams, and MRI's. In 6 day the called me from their office, my appointment to go see them is good to go. I'll keep you guys posted with the examination and actual IMO / IME.

Ole Crusty Drill Sergeant / Paratrooper and you can throw in some Commo Sergeant Duties...."Airborne All the WAY"

• HadIt.com Elder

Its damn hard to find a Doc who will write an opinion that can go back years or in my case it was decades. It took me a long time until I asked an MD Doc if he could do mine. I had an office visit with interview and I left medical records. He wrote a five page opinion that knocked my socks off and in my opinion won my case because the VA Docs in Dallas knew him. He charged me $500. which hurt cause I was broke but I paid in 2 weeks.

It has been my experience that an MD trumps about any thing that VA can come up with if they write that in their opinion you have X and that review of your medical records indicate that X was acquired during your service. I know that for some it is hard to come up with money to pay for an opinion but somehow you have to try.

The funny thing is I got Social Security off the bat with the same records the VA chose to ignore.

This topic got strangely silent. I'm still wondering about any past experiences, good or bad, on the Ellis Clinic in Oklahoma City.

Mark

Good morning brothers / sisters,

I've got my appt. on Sept. 1. I will be flying out of Jacksonville Florida to Oklahoma. The lady that called my from The Ellis clinic seemed very nice, and professional. I will keep you all posted on the results of the appointment, and claim.

God Bless you all

Ole Crusty Drill Sergeant , Iraqi Police Advisor, Paratrooper, and a lil bit of Commo Sergeant. "Airborne all the Way"

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use