Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Government Money Not Yours Personally

Rate this question

lamontino

Question

I keep hearing about vets this and vets that. LOok at the employees that work for the system. SOme of them could care two cents about you. In fact, they figure they only making alittle money why should you be granted being set for life (so they think). SO what do they do they make it hard for you like its their money.

And they should make a law against Government employees that commit fraud on real veterans of benefits rightfully theres. Changing files around, adding little notes on the files to destroy the claim, requiring vets to go to numerous doctors exams when there is suffcient evidence there in the c file to grant an award, than if they really dont like you and the examinator connects the dot and they dont like his decision they send you for another exam etc.....They just get a slap on the arm for denying a vet many many years of benefits rightfully their.

There is a such thing as "Time Served Prejudice".What I mean is, that there people out here whom think so what if you got hurt if you didnt make it out of basic training you shouldnt get a dime. They could even be the very vets that is suppose to be helping you.

Than they want to excuse someone of trying to get over on the system when the system got over on the vet.........lol.........Its real funny tho. How a person can laugh and grin in your face and pretend to want to help you but is destroying you in the background. I remember hearing a RO say to another Rater ""I rate base on what Side of the Bed I got out on"".

I think employee, trainers, RO, etc.....whom Tampers a clearly rightfully claim for benefits should be charge with FRAUD. I might even suggest that To my congressMan

Edited by lamontino

• Answers 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• Founder

tough topic is ther a time served preference or prejudice, i've seen it, is it valid, it depends i've heard so many stories and views on this

if you are hurt in boot camp most folks i talk to seem thats valid, if you are discharged in boot camp because you are not compatible with the service, or pop bad in the piss test, then most foks i talk to seem to think that's not valid.

there is the legal question what constitutes a veteran entitled to the all the benefits desginated. the law defines this and as individuals and as groups we can try influence the congress to try and change that definition if that is what we see fit to do.

then there is the emotional question, what we ourselves feel about who is a veteran and that is a very individual thing based on own experience with other veterans, our own personal expierence and a variety of other factors.

for the purposes of assisting veterans with their claims if they meet the legal requirements then they have a valid claim, that's the legal part, now if you feel that veteran is not deserving then you don't have to assist them, that's your decision. however, do not tear that veteran down, make your decision and move on.

we all do what we can here to assist each other, all this is done for free, all of you come here on your own time and dedicate your time on your own dime. just remember to clarify the legal questions from the emotional ones. i say this because i believe the government loves to divide us, it makes us weaker, when we start dividing and fighting against each other well it's not going to get us very far.

just so you know us navy 8 years - tbird

Well stated T Bird. And I do concur with what your saying. Im just wishing for change in the system. Its like renting a house on government assistant that tenant destroys the house and when a good tenants whom is on the same assistant is denied the benefits of the house because of another one mistakes.

I just cant wait to be able to do for my kids like I really wanted to do all my life for them.

I have a question does anyone know what tests a doctor does on a person to see if he gots rheumotory arthris? Isnt it by blood and xrays?

tough topic is ther a time served preference or prejudice, i've seen it, is it valid, it depends i've heard so many stories and views on this

if you are hurt in boot camp most folks i talk to seem thats valid, if you are discharged in boot camp because you are not compatible with the service, or pop bad in the piss test, then most foks i talk to seem to think that's not valid.

there is the legal question what constitutes a veteran entitled to the all the benefits desginated. the law defines this and as individuals and as groups we can try influence the congress to try and change that definition if that is what we see fit to do.

then there is the emotional question, what we ourselves feel about who is a veteran and that is a very individual thing based on own experience with other veterans, our own personal expierence and a variety of other factors.

for the purposes of assisting veterans with their claims if they meet the legal requirements then they have a valid claim, that's the legal part, now if you feel that veteran is not deserving then you don't have to assist them, that's your decision. however, do not tear that veteran down, make your decision and move on.

we all do what we can here to assist each other, all this is done for free, all of you come here on your own time and dedicate your time on your own dime. just remember to clarify the legal questions from the emotional ones. i say this because i believe the government loves to divide us, it makes us weaker, when we start dividing and fighting against each other well it's not going to get us very far.

just so you know us navy 8 years - tbird

• Founder
Well stated T Bird. And I do concur with what your saying. Im just wishing for change in the system. Its like renting a house on government assistant that tenant destroys the house and when a good tenants whom is on the same assistant is denied the benefits of the house because of another one mistakes.

I just cant wait to be able to do for my kids like I really wanted to do all my life for them.

I have a question does anyone know what tests a doctor does on a person to see if he gots rheumotory arthris? Isnt it by blood and xrays?

thank you

i think you start a new topic with your rhemotory arthitis so you can get more eyes on it.

I losing my mind. I need help I lost at all level with the bva and the recondsir.

But I found out that the va been hiding information from me since 1986 even though I request that very paperwork hunderds of times. ANd was told they didnt have the records. Now that my case is at the court of vet appeals. Those mental health records pop up in the D.O.R submitted by their general counsel. This is some weird stuff.

The only reason I didnt hire a lawyer is because I thought my case would be easy. But everytime I drop and bomb, they send more troops to destroy my frontier.

Now that I had, finally, a chance to view that paperwork. The Va erred in not adjudicated it. I had a clear dianosis of "adjustment disorder with depression". In those records, clear showed that I fear for my life, that I thought people in my unit was trying to kill me and the drill sgt. That I was going to be homeless and I had no place to go when I got out (mother said I couldnt live with her), and that I was scared as hell to go back to the unit while i was transitioning back in civil life. Which they should have develop a claim for me for those above mention condition of though it said acute in the report I still suffer from this day with Ptsd condition and despression I even take meds to control my mood and depression to THIS DATE, Now.

I need help people because, like i said my case is at the cva. Would it hurt to go to my local claim office and file a new claim base on ptsd and depression?? Will that prolong my back claim that now is what im fighting for at the cva? Or is this a totally NEw claim that the cva dont have subject matter or judication to entain this " new evidence"

HELP!!

Are they just trying not to pay me?