Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Should We Split The Va Claims Forum Into Separate Forums

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

it seems that more are in favor of splitting the forums, i've set up a test forum that shows all the splits and you can view it here http://www.hadit.com/forums/index.php?showforum=43 you can't post in it yet i have a few more tweaks to do, but you will be able to see how the split looks

the poll closed with the following totlas

split the forum 59.30%

don't split the forum 40.70%

tbird

• Answers 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Suggestion for separate forums:

1. Laws and Regulations

Unites States Code, Code of Federal Regulations, VA Manuals, Federal Register

A place to ask questions and discuss application of Title 38 to veterans claims

2. Cases and Claims

Board of Veterans Appeals, Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, Federal Circuit Court of Appeals, VAOIG Precedent Opinions

A place for "case study"; ask questions and discuss claims'; success, failure and helpful or precedential cases.

3. VA Contacts: Addresses, Phone Numbers, Emails

Just a suggestion!

Hello all Hope all is well. T Bird I have to Thank you as well the other members here everyone deserves a round of applause.I think if certain conditions or issues that are more prevelant or confusing to anyone should be made more accesable? Until One Can attain a better sense of this forum or format this can be difficult for anyone to navigate.I still say its the best out there anywhere great solid folks with direction and fortitude and not to be left out Very Very Kind forthgiving of there time to assist. Such as Wings god bless her little Heart

Suggestion for separate forums:

1. Laws and Regulations

Unites States Code, Code of Federal Regulations, VA Manuals, Federal Register

A place to ask questions and discuss application of Title 38 to veterans claims

2. Cases and Claims

Board of Veterans Appeals, Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, Federal Circuit Court of Appeals, VAOIG Precedent Opinions

A place for "case study"; ask questions and discuss claims'; success, failure and helpful or precedential cases.

3. VA Contacts: Addresses, Phone Numbers, Emails

• HadIt.com Elder

I'm new at this forum so my opinion is not based on a whole lot of knowledge about here, but it seems to me if you had a General spot so anyone can ask any question and then had some with specific forums, you could then have topics transfer or copy to the specific forum but leave the ability for others who are searching for answers for more than one problem find a variety on the General. This would maybe minimize a lot of hunting and jumping to get multiple areas addressed.

• HadIt.com Elder

I'm new at this forum so my opinion is not based on a whole lot of knowledge about here, but it seems to me if you had a General spot so anyone can ask any question and then had some with specific forums, you could then have topics transfer or copy to the specific forum but leave the ability for others who are searching for answers for more than one problem find a variety on the General. This would maybe minimize a lot of hunting and jumping to get multiple areas addressed.

Pete has a valid point and I agree with him. Moral support goes a long way and we should keep that in mind as well; it's a mental thing....

I believe the current forums that are here are sufficient. When I came to this sight initially and posted, I posted in the wrong forum and Berta answered my question and suggested that I move it to the proper forum so many other members would see it.

My point is, it should be kept as simple as possible. I refer many retiring and separating Soldiers to this site. Out of the "newbies" that I have referred (at least 20 or more), they all said that the site had good info but a "lot of different areas" to search.

Just my opinion.

Respectfully,....me. B)