Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Spn Codes

Rate this question

gp747

Question

<h3 class="r">SPN Codes-Alpha</h3>Hidden on practically every veteran’s DD-214 discharge papers are secret code letters and numbers called Separation Program Numbers (SPN numbers) that might ...

www.utahvva.org/documents/spn%20codes_alpha.htm - 61k - Cached - Similar pages

checked your code to see if you are a bedwetter?

• Answers 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder
Thanks Wings...so apparently my code is what is used when someone is put on TDRL (which is what I was).

Question for anyone....shouldn't the AF had to have changed my DD214 to reflect that I was eventually medically discharged? As it stands now it still shows "Retirement".

If there's no monetery compensation forthcoming, I'd forget about it; taking issues to the Board causes old age, gray hair, high blood pressure and poor eyesight. ~Wings

USAF 1980-1986, 70% SC PTSD, 100% TDIU (P&T)

Hello All Hope All Is Well. I am speechless when I looked up my SPN CODE I have been married for over twenty years and have two children.They have me listed as a HOMOSEXUAL 257 is the code. NOT.As for sexual preference I am not prejudice by any means if thats your choice live and let live.I fell on the floor LMAO histerically.I told my Wife she said that explains alot as to why EMPLOYMENT for various Agencies such as State and Federal opportunities have always failed. all I can say is WOW Iam so not suprised as to which levels our governmnet will go to .Maybe they know something I dont?However this does explain the fact that I was druged and raped by two individuals whom I did kick the livin sh-T out of and sent them to the hospital the following day.Not to make Light of this in anyway it was horrible to say the least.But I did find my own resolve in what I did and I am not ashamed of what happened. Bastards.I apologize.to all if I offend anyone not my intent.

Hello All Hope All Is Well. I am speechless when I looked up my SPN CODE I have been married for over twenty years and have two children.They have me listed as a HOMOSEXUAL 257 is the code. NOT.As for sexual preference I am not prejudice by any means if thats your choice live and let live.I fell on the floor LMAO histerically.I told my Wife she said that explains alot as to why EMPLOYMENT for various Agencies such as State and Federal opportunities have always failed. all I can say is WOW Iam so not suprised as to which levels our governmnet will go to .Maybe they know something I dont?However this does explain the fact that I was druged and raped by two individuals whom I did kick the livin sh-T out of and sent them to the hospital the following day.Not to make Light of this in anyway it was horrible to say the least.But I did find my own resolve in what I did and I am not ashamed of what happened. Bastards.I apologize.to all if I offend anyone not my intent.

man there should be legal grounds for a lawsuit on something like this ,who knows

all the where this number has been looked at and used for jobs and whathave you.

• HadIt.com Elder

Maybe there's a Class Action Lawsuit? I would want to sue them. ~Wings

USAF 1980-1986, 70% SC PTSD, 100% TDIU (P&T)

• HadIt.com Elder

McAfee

I think that you should get that SPN code fixed. Someone did you wrong.

Good Luck

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

My code was for character and behavioral disorder. That means a PD. It made it hard to get SC for a medical mental disorder. The army cheated me and they knew what they were doing. Why did not they discharge me in Vietnam if I was a PD which their half-wit psychiatrist said half way through my tour? They wanted to get the use out of me before kicking me out.