Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ideas For Youtube Or Cnn Video On Veterans Issues

Rate this question

broncovet

Question

I just PM'd Belle, and she has agreed to do a video on Veterans rights and post in on You tube. I asked her to be a spokesman for us because she is passionate about Veterans rights and because guys will want to watch the video just to see her!

If you have any ideas on what you would like to tell the world about Veterans rights, then this is a good time to post your story. Goodness..we can even vote on who's Veterans "story" is the best, or we could uses bits and pieces from multiple people.

I think there is a fairly good chance that if we work on this together, it could be a VERY popular Youtube or CNN video, possibly even seen by a million people.

I just dont think the politicians (or the VA) can ignore a million people watching a video!

If you have any good ideas for the video..as well as "your experience with the VA" please post them!

• Answers 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I think this is an excellent idea and by no means wanting to bust the bubble here. I did do a search on youtube for "VA Veterans". The view count is pretty low. Again not trying to kill the idea, just wondering if it would be a worthwhile effort?

How about contacting someone like Lou Dobbs or some other advocate with the information?

It does not matter to me if you want to take the "F" part out. Go ahead. If it will help Veterans, by all means do it.

However, it is not slander to say that you are giving the VA an "F" in service. This is America, and, Thanks to our millions of Veterans who sacrificed their life and limb for it, WE do have an absolute right to voice our opinion about our government/elected officials. It is called free speech. And If I want to give the VA an "F", and you want to give them another grade, then so be it. Neither CBS News, nor www.vawatchdog.org nor many other organizations or individuals are always complimentary toward our government.

It is the right of every American to express displeasure with the government. In Sadaam Hussein's Regime, if you voiced displeasure with his policies, he simply killed you. Thank God for America, and American Veterans that I can say this without fear.

I think it is clear that letter grade is my opinion, and does not necessarily express the view point of all hadit members or all Americans. It is my opinion only..tho I do think there are plenty who would agree.

Slander would be if I made a statement about someone (not our government) that was false. However, I am entilted to express an opinion, in this case a letter grade, about a government agencies service.

CVSP

Great idea..do you know how to contact Lou Dobbs? If you want to contribute to our cause, then by all means contact the media..the public needs to know how the VA treats Veterans.

I say...it sounds like a plan. Southernbelle, I agree with Carlie, you will do fine and the tips she gave are good. I know Broncovet commented in another thread about the guys watching you. But I just want to add to Carlie's tips...remember...women are veterans too. So, do us proud.