VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

It Is "raining Iu's" Lately

Rate this topic

LarryJ

.....and specifically all the Vets that fight for change. If it wasn't for us nothing would ever get done.

frank

We are witnessing a big shift in how the VA operates. I think that we can thank our current Secretary, Congress, the American people, the media and yes the President.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[

size="3"]

I am pulling for all who are still waiting for those "rain showers" hopefully with a nice rainbow as well. Cowgirl, wonderful post, I will pray for you tonight. :rolleyes:

Jmack

Impatiently waiting for it to roll around my way. So pumped when I read others granting of this, but wanting Carlie, and myself to be able to post the IU grantings too. :rolleyes:

As our esteemed hadit member, jbasser, has so eloquently observed. Or, is it my imagination? Haven't "put-a-pencil" to it, but it sure "feels" good!

Impatiently waiting for it to roll around my way. So pumped when I read others granting of this, but wanting Carlie, and myself to be able to post the IU grantings too. :rolleyes:

I hope that all of Us here at hadit.com, who are pending a decision for compensation, get to post in the success story thread real soon, and then We all remember to send a 'big fat 'ol contribution' to hadit.com, and thank T Bird for providing this site.

BoonDoc

I want you guys and gals to know how hard I pray for you each and everyday. Like cowgirl i had to get mine at 10% or 20% at a time. I started in 2000. The hardest part was the waiting while the bills kept piling up.If it was not for you guys on this HADIT .com i would have gave up.Keep on helping and helping all you can. we never know how many you are helping that are just reading.Thanks again for all the help. IT kinda makes me feel guilty to have gotten mine so fast when you guys have been waiting so long.The GOD of my undrestanding all ways shows up right in time.

• HadIt.com Elder

I don't want to rain on anyone's parade, or be a wet blanket at this rain dance. However, in my humble opinion, the current war has something to do with this phenomena. As in the past, when the war is over, I would bet you, that the creek will run dry once again. and the ground we gained, will erode once more. That said. I would add, I still belive in miracles...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use