Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thank God, Hadit And (yes) The Va For My Rainbow

Rate this topic

cowgirl

• HadIt.com Elder

Stretch, don't always see you on lately - nice to see you and thank you for the Congratulations!!

True statement about changes not occuring - I understand, but am still in acceptance stages! Ya hit the nail on the head there.

the best to ya,

Cg'up2009!

Congratulations cowgirl. Whew, that took a long time.

Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly

And the dreams that you dream of,

dreams really do come true.

Nothing in your award will change the things that you will have to live with for the rest of your life, but the award can sure help you deal with them a little better.

If you live in NWA I will meet you for breakfast at the Village Inn someday. This place has the best breakfast in town.

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In Memoriam

I have been working the night shift and graveyard for the last 43 years. Breakfast is my dinner.

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

• HadIt.com Elder
I have been working the night shift and graveyard for the last 43 years. Breakfast is my dinner.

I like a couple of scrambled eggs with salsa and a couple of pieces of toast for dinner. Easy to fix and fills me up. Some call it scrambled eggs but I call it an omelet. I usually do not eat breakfast

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• 1 month later...
Its here, I want to be happy and just holler - Thank God, Hadit and the believers at the VA for being there for my family and me! Oh wow. I hope you can each and all hear me! Who else but veterans and their family would understand the struggle through the storm to get whats due?** B) **

Someday I'll wake and rub my eyes

And in that land beyond the skies, after the fog

You'll find me

I'll be a laughing daffodil in the sunrise

And leave the silly cares that fill

My mind behind me my family will just wonder why!

(*italic verse recorded, cut from Wizard of Oz).

(** B) **) IU p&t

Great!!! Sorry I haven beeen posting or reading lately...due to the BS I have.

I am happy 4U!!!!

• HadIt.com Elder

Aw thanks sweetie!- been away for a while, looking for my 'eee'. Glad to hear from you, I've gotta catchup,catsup or ketchup myself?! ha.

Blessings all around,

Cg'up!

Great!!! Sorry I haven beeen posting or reading lately...due to the BS I have.

I am happy 4U!!!!

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

Wow! I feel the excitement. Big Congrats

Cowgirl. I hope this gives you and your family some peace of mind as well as a better quality of life. You have been a great encouragement too others by your courage and dedication to fight for what you deserve.

Michelee

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use