Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thank God, Hadit And (yes) The Va For My Rainbow

Rate this topic

cowgirl

• HadIt.com Elder

Congrats to you a well deserved win and vindication, Many who do not fight the VA do not understand that,

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats..Cowgirl.

I hope you got about 25 years retro, and are running for the office of Secretary of VA..oh shucks you dont "run" FOR that office you RUN that office into the ground. LOL

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

Cowgirl, YEEEEEHAWWWWW!!!! What Benefits were granted??? Did you get your TDIU, P&T??? ~Wings

way to never give up!! ;)

• HadIt.com Elder

Thank you each very very much. Stunned here and trying to get happy, thats the truth. Guess I got concerned it was all written in magic ink, so I whispered the rating at bottom of first post. (yes, iu pt ch.35 OMG!?!)

Thank you stalwhart sister Carlie, distinctive freind and leader Pete53, Sistah-in-arms and wingman Wings, Jbasser ((JBASSER)), sweet Navy'doc ya got these ole eyes leakin & can't see to moonwalk just now, soon, brrother Bronco, still QC'ing decision, rare retro chance, but who knows, VA office symbol? try OMDB, ;) And Mr. Lateral and Loquacious Larry wow, a Happy 'Hat' Dance - aw, thank you~! Akwidow, sincerely hoping fair resolution for you and Terry, your Good Works are inspirational.

TBIRD TBIRD TBIRD - Yes, I've been here nearly 3 years? - I'm speechless.

Lady TBIRD - Thank you and God Bless you way beyond what my and my husbands words can express.

Edited by cowgirl

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use