Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thank God, Hadit And (yes) The Va For My Rainbow

Rate this topic

cowgirl

Cowgirl,

Y'all must be the woman I see riding on Cloud 9 with me! Fun isn't it? Forget about Larry and his letdown doom and gloom, let's ride this feeling for awhile!

Louis

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founder

thank you for sticking it out and continuing to help your brothers and sisters here during your fight. relax, enjoy, read your award letter as often as you want to, it will become real to you!

Thank you each very very much. Stunned here and trying to get happy, thats the truth. Guess I got concerned it was all written in magic ink, so I whispered the rating at bottom of first post. (yes, iu pt ch.35 OMG!?!)

Thank you stalwhart sister Carlie, distinctive freind and leader Pete53, Sistah-in-arms and wingman Wings, Jbasser ((JBASSER)), sweet Navy'doc ya got these ole eyes leakin & can't see to moonwalk just now, soon, brrother Bronco, still QC'ing decision, rare retro chance, but who knows, VA office symbol? try OMDB, :) And Mr. Lateral and Loquacious Larry wow, a Happy 'Hat' Dance - aw, thank you~! Akwidow, sincerely hoping fair resolution for you and Terry, your Good Works are inspirational.

TBIRD TBIRD TBIRD - Yes, I've been here nearly 3 years? - I'm speechless.

Lady TBIRD - Thank you and God Bless you way beyond what my and my husbands words can express.

congrats, congrats, congrats, I am so happy for you and your family, I am still waiting in that line hoping someone does something for us soon, But I am so glad for you, :) :)

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use