Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thank God, Hadit And (yes) The Va For My Rainbow

Rate this topic

cowgirl

• HadIt.com Elder
Its here, I want to be happy and just holler - Thank God, Hadit and the believers at the VA for being there for my family and me! Oh wow. I hope you can each and all hear me! Who else but veterans and their family would understand the struggle through the storm to get whats due?** ;) **

Someday I'll wake and rub my eyes

And in that land beyond the skies, after the fog

You'll find me

I'll be a laughing daffodil in the sunrise

And leave the silly cares that fill

My mind behind me my family will just wonder why!

(*italic verse recorded, cut from Wizard of Oz).

(** :rolleyes: **) IU p&t

Congratulations Cowgirl...I have felt your pain, your positive attitude and your tenacity in your posts. Your beauty and your humble humor in your support of other members , Now I celebrate your joy and feel your happiness. Your story is an inspiration for those who are weary and want to give up. Thank you. Today is a new day....

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder
Its here, I want to be happy and just holler - Thank God, Hadit and the believers at the VA for being there for my family and me! Oh wow. I hope you can each and all hear me! Who else but veterans and their family would understand the struggle through the storm to get whats due?** :) **

Someday I'll wake and rub my eyes

And in that land beyond the skies, after the fog

You'll find me

I'll be a laughing daffodil in the sunrise

And leave the silly cares that fill

My mind behind me my family will just wonder why!

(*italic verse recorded, cut from Wizard of Oz).

(** :) **) IU p&t

Contgrats I am happy for you and your family maybe your days will be a little nicer now

cowgirl, wow where did the time go? Now sit back and take a big deep breath. Relax, as you worked hard for it. What a joyous weekend you will have now. Before you know it your bank account will be running over. Don't forget to keep rounding up on this here tricked pony site, and pass your win knowledge on to others who wait galiantly. Kuddos for you lasso girl! :)

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks all - {{you'all}} are the best, what kind words, sweet sentiments and wishes. Don't feel the 'whoop' yet, stunned still, grabbing a cow to bite and maybe steppin' out a bit - if I find the '-eee' I'll let ya know.

Here is praying and wishing the best for everyone's efforts to get whats due.

for my family's future,

Cowgirl 'up2009!

...and leave the silly cares that fill

My mind behind me

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use