• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thank God, Hadit And (yes) The Va For My Rainbow

Rate this topic

cowgirl

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you each very very much. Stunned here and trying to get happy, thats the truth. Guess I got concerned it was all written in magic ink, so I whispered the rating at bottom of first post. (yes, iu pt ch.35 OMG!?!)

Thank you stalwhart sister Carlie, distinctive freind and leader Pete53, Sistah-in-arms and wingman Wings, Jbasser ((JBASSER)), sweet Navy'doc ya got these ole eyes leakin & can't see to moonwalk just now, soon, brrother Bronco, still QC'ing decision, rare retro chance, but who knows, VA office symbol? try OMDB, :) And Mr. Lateral and Loquacious Larry wow, a Happy 'Hat' Dance - aw, thank you~! Akwidow, sincerely hoping fair resolution for you and Terry, your Good Works are inspirational.

TBIRD TBIRD TBIRD - Yes, I've been here nearly 3 years? - I'm speechless.

Lady TBIRD - Thank you and God Bless you way beyond what my and my husbands words can express.

Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!! Girlfriend...tears of joy are streaming for you and your family...I know what it feels like. My win was not that long ago and I am still pinching myself and thanking God everyday. God Bless!

• HadIt.com Elder

Aw thank-you ~ ~ Ya know I cried as soon as I saw your post! Yes, we have many blessings here at Hadit, believers that life is good and worth it all! :)

Hugs and all the best to ya,

Cowgirl'up2009!

(*got the 'whoop' still looking for the 'eee'!)

Yeahhhhhhhhh!!!! Girlfriend...tears of joy are streaming for you and your family...I know what it feels like. My win was not that long ago and I am still pinching myself and thanking God everyday. God Bless!

• HadIt.com Elder

Aw -Thanks 4ransom dear!, thanks&hugs blackbird, Sharon - such a clear support, Berta - you just ROCK me with your dedication, MRRRS - thank you for your patience and help when I was inpatient! I just get that way sometimes - Bonzai - congrats to ya and thanks for being funny - Sunfish - wish you success too! CLW - sister-in-arms - we're making it now, eh? Trail - thank you for the affirmation - Yes - success needs to be in everyones future!

Just yer freindly Hadit Cowgirl,

lookin' for the 'eee' in 'whoop'!

...and leave the silly cares that fill

My mind behind me

• HadIt.com Elder

C G.

I told you I would be posting VERY SHORTLY A HUGE

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!! HERE IT IS!!!!!

Now you can sit back and relax and go for your dream home.

I bet you had no ideal last week when you sent me this message what good news was coming

your way!!

Remember this.

My dream home is a really nice single floor lodge type cabin, spacious eat in kitchen with large windows, a comfortable living room with fireplace, three seperated bedrooms, and one huge old clawfoot bathtub on a few acres with bubbling brook and trees, nice natural green flora&fauna and a lake closebye.

Have a Good One and Don't Party too much my Dear Friend!! I remember so well that

Hokie Pokie Dance you did for me, Now I can do it for "YOU"

Always,

Betty

• In Memoriam

Congratulations cowgirl. Whew, that took a long time.

Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly

And the dreams that you dream of,

dreams really do come true.

Nothing in your award will change the things that you will have to live with for the rest of your life, but the award can sure help you deal with them a little better.

If you live in NWA I will meet you for breakfast at the Village Inn someday. This place has the best breakfast in town.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use