carlie

Question

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I doubt if that is in Murdochs interest to waste the air time

I didn't know Rupert Murdoch runs 60 minutes?? B)

When they showed boxes of claims, and said some single claims alone take up to 2 boxes. I thoguht, dam! my claim takes one whole box, and I have now more to add if I need to for my appeal. But the VA admitted they do not even read them all. They just send out a letter saying they did not see the paperwork. And in fact they did not see the paperwork, because they refused to look at the paperwork submitted.

I recently sent for copies of my medical records for my 6 month stay in the VA hospital. They sent back 2 large packages that weight about 10 pounds each. If I need to send those in along with the IMO I sent in (the IMO was the size of a large phone book, and weighed as much..) then they will need another large box. And also a forklift.

B)

d have to take up a collection to help fund such investigation. Make it a requirement to Fox that their investigation be a "no-holds-bar" for both veterans and the VA. If we veterans have any dirty linen then show it. But show the VA dirty linen as well (I'll bet the VA's dirty linen is far, far dirtier). "

................................................................................

1)Might mean we would have to take up a collection to help fund such investigation.

2) If we veterans have any dirty linen then show it?

After watching this news piece, what left you with the opinion it's the veteran's dirty linen that's caused a million claim backlog?

Sounds like we could end up paying a news source to assist DVA in dumping it on veterans. This isn't something vets should even consider.

I would like to set something strait. We served honorably & have honest claims for compensation & deserve a just & expedient claims process.

My claim file was stuffed in a cabinet for months.

Think they would mention the endless remands with consistent, repeated error's, shredding files, hiding files, refusing to grant weight to favorable medical opinions, altering favorable opinions & doctor shopping, just to keep those bonuses coming in?

Maybe Katie Curic doing a well investigated hour or Amanpour, Cooper.

If we could get the focus Tigar Woods got on every chanel in the nation for cheating, it would go along way toward changing things.

Maybe flooding every news source in the nation for help would

bring better results.

There are allot of seats coming up for election soon so contacting local Sen/Reps may help..

Here's another link and you can make comments to CBS/60 Minutes.

carlie

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=605...ain;cbsCarousel

I suppose we need to say we are grateful for the 12 minutes..

B)

Maybe a simple request or task ought to be issued to select members of the Media to actually INVESTIGATE

each individual complaint we all have about the VA.

Each member of the media can be contacted via e-mail that you are interested in doing a fair Investigation.

list each question, complaint or concern in a short sentence.

Several people on Fox come to mind, but pick all that you wish to be invited in the investigation.

send out 2, 4,8, how ever many e-mails.... pick a single 60 minute reporter send your e-mails several times, give them you contact information so that they can reply.

Even John Stossel in Fox business....

Someone that Will spend research time to get at the facts, remember you do not need to talk about your file, boxes of proof, that Will make him lose interest, tell them if they want your story, to have them contact you....

If they get interested your gunna be on the phone for hours....

Be polite and organized...

I'm trying to understand about paying a news organization money to do an investigation. I do not think CBS would do an hour investigation on this after 60 minutes. I would think Fox News would be the best source, but like other news organizations they get their revenue from commercials, not by having groups pay for investgations. I also do not like this Veteran's dirty laundry, what dirty laundry, please give us an example. Are you referring to when a crime is comitted, and the first thing they bring up is the fact he is a "Veteran" and oh my God a "Vietnam Veteran". Not realizing they would have comitted the crime whether a Veteran or not.

Papa