Rate this question

carlie

Question

• Answers 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

I, too, watched the CBS - 60 minutes segment on VA service to veterans. Not the least bit impressed. The news commentator, definitely was not up to his task. His line of questioning left much to be desired. It really made me think that this so-called expose on VA care to veterans was nothing more than a charade. I have to wonder if it was pre-planned to try to appease us veterans that the news media (CBS) is really looking out for us. Not!

I don't think NBC, ABC, or MSNBC will do any better. I have an idea. Why don't we veterans get together and, if possible, ask Fox News to conduct a full investigation? Might mean we would have to take up a collection to help fund such investigation. Make it a requirement to Fox that their investigation be a "no-holds-bar" for both veterans and the VA. If we veterans have any dirty linen then show it. But show the VA dirty linen as well (I'll bet the VA's dirty linen is far, far dirtier). Now talk about shaking up the establishment. That might do it.

Everyone knows the media world and the government hate Fox News. They, Fox, would be perfect.

Just a thought.

It is real easy to get all upset about the 60 minutes report last night, but ...\Suggestion

every one that posts use some type of easily understandable questions that the Investigators ought to ask.

\ something like the below

1. what is the role of the private civilian C&P company the VA Uses and the conflicts and problems associated.

2. shreadergate

3. Why no universal training of the evaluators so that like at McDonald's if you hate the hamburger in California, and Texas,

you can bet it all the Seattle and Memphis McDonald's is crap also..

4.VA lawyers and what they have done to get them in trouble\\

5. LIST the list of complaints and questions, do not state your problem in full detail, we want the INVESTIGATORS to look into very precise directions and problems.

go here yo post your list

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=605...ain;cbsCarousel

I have posted though I forget the best ones..

• HadIt.com Elder

Don't hold your breath for the VA to change. As long as there is a steady supply of youngsters willing to be cannon fodder the machine will continue to grind.

• HadIt.com Elder
I, too, watched the CBS - 60 minutes segment on VA service to veterans. Not the least bit impressed. The news commentator, definitely was not up to his task. His line of questioning left much to be desired. It really made me think that this so-called expose on VA care to veterans was nothing more than a charade. I have to wonder if it was pre-planned to try to appease us veterans that the news media (CBS) is really looking out for us. Not!

I don't think NBC, ABC, or MSNBC will do any better. I have an idea. Why don't we veterans get together and, if possible, ask Fox News to conduct a full investigation? Might mean we would have to take up a collection to help fund such investigation. Make it a requirement to Fox that their investigation be a "no-holds-bar" for both veterans and the VA. If we veterans have any dirty linen then show it. But show the VA dirty linen as well (I'll bet the VA's dirty linen is far, far dirtier). Now talk about shaking up the establishment. That might do it.

Everyone knows the media world and the government hate Fox News. They, Fox, would be perfect.

Just a thought.

I doubt if that is in Murdochs interest to waste the air time