Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Health Care Bill

Rate this question

Pete53

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I removed a post a few minutes ago because it was political and might scare people. Opinions are not facts. Cable News is not a credible source neither are blogs or political sites like Drudge or Huffington Post. Left or right not allowed here.

Please be careful about what you post. If you have something from a credible source that better explains what the new Health Care Bill will do to Veterans and that our Members can keep politics out.

Just to be clear anything political is headed to trash and anyone who makes it political is headed for a few days to think about it not being able to Post.

Hadit.Com Rules

Thanks

Pete

• Answers 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

The House just passe a bill to make sure Health Care Reform won't affect vets or those on tricare or champva. I saw it on C-Span. I think it passed 450 to nothing.

• HadIt.com Elder

Larry

Sorry it just does not belong here. Maybe some of our rabble rousers can email or PM you?

• HadIt.com Elder
Larry

Sorry it just does not belong here. Maybe some of our rabble rousers can email or PM you?

Okay, Pete, I deleted it.

But, I sure wish I had more GOOD information on this "healthcare" thing. I have yet to see anyone actually put into print, what we are going to wind up with.

Oh, and don't any of you Rabble Rousers dare to e-mail or PM me. I only deal with Warlocks, Witches, Zombies, and, of course Creatures From The Black Lagoon!

But, no Rabble Rousers, and I'm purty definite on that point!

oh, and Civil War Re-enactors (I mean, we all know how that war came out, even if we re-enact it every Sunday.).

I agree with Skunk, and find it ironic he was one of the first to smell a rat. Why is our "new open and transparent government" meeting on Sunday when almost all government offices are closed so we citizens have no input to vote on probably the most important piece of legislation of our lifetime?

If Americans vote whether or not to raise their taxes $50 per year for libraries, for example, what would be wrong with putting this issue on the ballot? Oh..yes,

I guess they saw the Fox News Poll, showing that the health care reform bill has no chance of passing the American People.

Here it is:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03/18...th-care-reform/