Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

One Foot Foward/thanks Hadit

Rate this topic

e4766

Thanks for all that has been written here. All the hard work of research and the sharing of information. You all cover everything!! Just wanted everyone to know e has been increased from 70% to 90% because of his LVH(Left Ventricular hypertrophy). His DMII was increased from 20% to 40% and an added 10% for persistent atrial fibrillation. Someone mentioned that they think the raters are doing a faster job. Bull!! It's all the little details that Hadit reminds us of that makes the BIG difference. You are a fine bunch of people that we consider a part of our lives because, we're not heavy we're all brothers and sisters. Our rep suggests that we go ahead and file for IU so I guess that's the next step. We went on a little driving trip and just got back so I haven't had a chance to catch up with all the happenings. Just remember. THE SQUEAKY WHEEL GETS THE OIL. Lots of love and prayers for everyone. Eddie and Carolyn

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Great news and hopefully E & C enjoy the fruits of the work it takes to prosecute a successful claim.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Congratulations! That's great!

Great news=I am surprised the VA didn't infer I and send him the TDIU form.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use