Got The Call Today!

Rate this topic

Chu Lai69

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you, you earned this, and you're right, this place is great for helping folks.

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

gk

• Founder

Splendid, I owe you 1 cup of coffee for a job well done! Hang in brother. Don't forget you will be on a bit of a emotional roller coaster so if possible try not to make any major decisions for the first few months. Let your emotions stabilize. Again wonderful news.

I got a call from the va the 9th of dec stating they were going to award me with 100% p/t . Got a form a few days later about my wife and when and were we were married, that was the 14th Dec....this thurs will be 3 weeks since the call....is .this the normal waiting time for the white envelope.?

Edited by buickx

Chu, You are feeling so elated now, and you should. Be careful when you get the retro...spend it wisely. It is hard when you wait for ever to get it you want to purchase things...take your time and get what you need now...put other things on your want list, and buy them one at a time. You have devoted a lot of time on your claim, and all of a sudden you will have time...just come back here and help others along their way too. I still suffer from "let down syndrome" one that you find the anger and will to fight has been extinguished with the win, but you need to find other outlets, like helping other vets in your area too.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use