Jump to content

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

  • homepage-banner-2024.png

  • donate-be-a-hero.png

  • 0

Going Or An Increase! Ptsd

Rate this question



  • Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Recommended Posts


No, you don't HAVE to use a specific form but I would use a 21-4138.

Prior to filing for the increase I would re-look over the rating decision that provided

the current rating.

It should tell you exactly why you were awarded the current evaluation percentage and

exactly what evidence would support a higher rating.

I would file any medical evidence that supported the higher percentage along with my request for an increase.

Also, this can now be done on-line.

I will send a shout out to someone that has more knowledge and a success record started

with this.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sounds good! Thanks! I'll get that form and all my recent records together so i can have a real nice increase claim.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use