VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Government Shutdown

Rate this question

pacmanx1

Question

• Answers 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Well except for slowing down my current claim. I see one other way in which this may affect me.

I am going to school through Voc-rehab and have just enrolled in my summer semester for 9 credit hours

While my pay isn't supposed to be a problem will processing of classes for a new semester be a problem

I know my voc rehab counselor is furloughed she told me the other day that she didnt know if she had a job after yesterday

I personally dont think the shutdown will last more then 1 week

Well considering I've been waiting 3 years for any resolution, what's another day, week, month, or year...

I know my voc rehab counselor is furloughed she told me the other day that she didnt know if she had a job after yesterday

Actually they are all to report to work on monday morning to get the skinny.

• Content Curator/HadIt.com Elder

Personally - I have always felt the 800 number was impacted.

Fecal (compensation) impaction is a serious complication of

constipation

(cheap weasels) in which the stool hardens (claim is denied)

and can no longer be eliminated with normal bowel movements (must be re-opened with N&M evidence) .

Surgery (a DRO hearing or Form 9 - Substantial Appeal) may be required if aggressive measures are not taken

to try and eliminate the stool (denial) .

Another excellent comment!

I am so ANGRY! No, not because I'll have to wait longer for my claim decision (which I'm not happy about), but because friggin Congress will still get paid, have all their "entitlements", and it was just announced that troops WILL NOT be paid, new Death Benefits for fallen troops will not be paid, those troops that are moving will not get lodging vouchers, no moving reimbursements! I am soooooooooooooo ANGRY!!

I think that this President along with a lot from Congress has now signed their early retirement papers!!!! I agree with WAC-Vet75. Also did this President have the balls enough to tell Congress they will have to work the weekend. You know he can executive order them to do that...

Edited by rpowell01