Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Iris System

Rate this question

caubulldog

Question

After my 6 1/2 year appeal being at so called AMC rating team since 12/2010,I filed a formal iris complaint against them and received a phone call this morning from 202-530-9249 updating my so called status and was none too happy about that particular iris. I am still gonna be the squeaky wheel until I get out of that hellhole and money is in my pocket :wink:

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

4 answers to this question

After my 6 1/2 year appeal being at so called AMC rating team since 12/2010,I filed a formal iris complaint against them and received a phone call this morning from 202-530-9249 updating my so called status and was none too happy about that particular iris. I am still gonna be the squeaky wheel until I get out of that hellhole and money is in my pocket :wink:

caubulldog,

Hey - only 5 months at the AMC so far ?

I doubt they've even picked up your file and read the remand yet.

Your claim has entered the VA's Bermuda Triangle, it may disappear

for a long, long time.

I believe my first BVA remand to the AMC and VARO was around 21-23 months.

I believe someone here has had a remand to the AMC now for about 4 or 5 years - truthfully !

BTW - I think they take complaints as compliments - it means they're getting under your skin.

Carlie passed away in November 2015 she is missed.

• HadIt.com Elder

This is the process where your claim is on ice for a few months-years with the VA hoping you will die and your spouse will not press the issue.

Oh I know about both BVA and AMC's antics. It took five years from 1992 to get a initial 10% granted after BVA remand. This is my second remand after denial for a increase on a single disability. I just had surgery with a note to expedite at least the one month of 100% I am having due to serious financial problems.I am still sitting and waiting.Cannot hire a lawyer yet because initial NOD was before 2007.My surgery was on the exact same joint the BVA ordered them to rate after my August 2010 C&P.

I learned a long time ago that they can hurt you more then you can hurt them. I have any thought about sending them a compliment and mailing them some cookies :rolleyes:.

Papa