VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Claim For Increase

Rate this question

david walker

Question

OK I filled a claim for increase for SC disabilities 1 1/2 yrs ago. It is still in developmental stage. I also filled for 100% due to unemployment. I saw my new dr. today for 2nd time. He is the director of the VA clinic. This is what is told me he was going to write in record:

1. Diarrhea due to persian Gulf IIlness

2. Due to SC disabilities veteran is 100% disabled

He told me that there was no reason he thought a person could ever expect me to work again because of my conditions. I was so thankful he understand how I have suffered I burst into tears. He told me to call my RO and tell her ASAP, of course she wasn't in today. I left a message.

How do I get is info to the main office so it can get to the rating board. I would think my RO would do this right? Does anyone think they can deny me now?

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I know nothing about all this but I just want to say I am glad that you have a va doctor that is on your side. Good luck with everything in the future. I pray everything goes your way.

Turn down for increase what do I do now.

OK I filled a claim for increase for SC disabilities 1 1/2 yrs ago. It is still in developmental stage. I also filled for 100% due to unemployment. I saw my new dr. today for 2nd time. He is the director of the VA clinic. This is what is told me he was going to write in record:

1. Diarrhea due to persian Gulf IIlness

2. Due to SC disabilities veteran is 100% disabled

He told me that there was no reason he thought a person could ever expect me to work again because of my conditions. I was so thankful he understand how I have suffered I burst into tears. He told me to call my RO and tell her ASAP, of course she wasn't in today. I left a message.

How do I get is info to the main office so it can get to the rating board. I would think my RO would do this right? Does anyone think they can deny me now?