VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

No Direct Deposit Today. What's Going On?

Rate this question

JHawks

Question

My Disability check wasn't in the bank today. I figured it would be due to the 1st being on Sunday. Any ideas on what the hell is going on?

• HadIt.com Elder

Hi Earnestine Welcome to Hadit. You posted to an old entry; you don't have to do that. In fact, it will cause confusion. I will provide an answer and if you have any more questions, just start a new posting. This veing a weekend, you have limited options. Go to VA.gov and click on the financial payments button. It should show if there was a payment directed to your bank. Also, confirm that you have the correct address/info for the bank. I am assuming that you have received regular payments in the past but this one seems missing. If you strike out, call 800-827-1000 and ask the rep if they can tell you what's up. Come back if you still have problems you can't resolve on Monday.

1 hour ago, DouglS Pargeter said:

I didn't get my VA direct deposit yet after 3 days

Since this is an old thread you may want to start your own.  You should contact the VA 1 (800) 827-1000 about your direct deposit.

My Disability check wasn't in the bank today. I figured it would be due to the 1st being on Sunday. Any ideas on what the hell is going on?

according to the calender the first is Monday