• Veterans Affairs Ratings Reduction – Read More, Fear Less

Did you receive a letter proposing to reduce your Veterans Affairs disability rating? Check out these articles. Forewarned is forearmed. Forge on brothers and sisters…

Sign in to follow this  
Slowlane

2 Years Until C&p For Residuals

Question

I am currently 100% for larynx cancer. Last treatment was Nov 2010. My paperwork plainly states that I will be reevaluated 6 months after the last treatment. Everyone I have talked to about it (RO VSO and on Dr's appointments) says that I am not scheduled to be C&P'd until Nov 2012. Thats 2 years.......not 6 months!!!! Does this seem normal??? Thanks in advance this is my first post. Slowlane

4 answers to this question

If you're 100%, just for larynx cancer, I'd leave it alone. Generally when they've treated a patient they do another C&P, for residuals, within 6 mos to a yr, which generally reduces their benefit. If you're not scheduled for 2 yrs I'd just wait. jmo

pr

Thanks pr

I have a considerable amount of residuals that I am being treated for so, mabey they are waiting for me to stabilize before rating me.

I agree w/you, Slowlane.

pr

Thanks pr

I have a considerable amount of residuals that I am being treated for so, mabey they are waiting for me to stabilize before rating me.

Slow

Welcome to Hadit. PR is usually on the money.