VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Report On Environmental Contamination For Fort Greely

Rate this question

Capt.

Question

Hello All, After 40 years of coverup , what we who were there and now sick or dead from the chemicals shown are now being brought to the acknowledgement of those in charge. Chemical weapons, Biological Weapons , Nuclear, Agent Orange, Asbestos, Lead and so much more. The cleanup is still not done but this report will help many folks who were there and sick like Jerrel and I . I sent this to Jerrel today so he can start to glean from it and get it to his lawyers to prove up his claims. I sent it to mine and now must just wait the ride out for the exposure issues to now be used thru the benefit of a doubt. NO MORE DOUBT ABOUT IT. This report even brings up the contaminated pipeline that ruptured carring the Nuclear material. The reports on the groundwater being contaminated with nuclear and agent orange. The concerns of the housing projects and barracks with the asbestos even with the pipes and problems. GREAT PICTURES This report just needs to soak in on alot of folks. It still has me reeling when I face the board and try to stay up face to face and manup to the stuff . If only I can make it thru this for a few more years. Carlos (Ft Greely) is gone and Joe is gone. If only we could have had some of these reports. Jerrel its really you and me and ol Claude trying to hold the old fort group down and make the stuff be remembereed. NEVER .....NEVER>>>>>>NEVER

GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

http://www.smdcen.us...ft2007Nov20.pdf

THIS IS FOR ALL OUR SOLDIERS that did not make it. Remember that silent death kills and 340 perday on Agent orange. 240,000 now gone from the death of AO.

Please read the report and pass it on to another person, God Bless our troops and out last those who choose to ignore it.

Edited by Capt.Contaminate

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Thank you Stretch

Sorry I hope this works .....been stuck at the docs all week and just having some problems. Checked it just a minute ago and now its gone...... sorry folks ,,,your government is watching this site. God Bless, NEVER GIVE UP.C.C.

http://www.smdcen.us...ft2007Nov20.pdf

Hello Folks,

Well if anyone thinks the government is not serious about protecting their data ,,,,think again. This link is now gone and will not come up. This site is being monitored by the powers to be. The link that I posted was working fine yesterday but this morning it is now an HTTP ERROR. But I have a big surprise , whoever they are that are taking these critical information files and removing them from the internet, did this to me before on several other key important documents on Fort Greely.Fort Greely is still THE BIGGEST TOP SECRET DOD playground and they will protect it . Especially if it means Veterans are using information to use in their claims. I got this one all printed out .....174 pages with color pictures , reports , included. But I did get it saved to PDF before they could remove it. That was because I knew how important this valuable information was and because of their past shennangans of removing critical documents from the Internet, once it got posted. This just shows us how far our government will go to cover up , conceal , destroy anything that could help our Veterans to win their claims.

Folks and those that are new here. I have a suggestion. If you find any documents , please try and save them IMMEDIATELY to PDF , Adobe or to disk, or make printout copies that can be recopied. Once the information is removed or put somewhere else, it is basically gone and cannot be used again. I am not being paranoid because it has happened now 3 or 4 times in the last 5 years and it has always been documents , reports that were important to my claims issues from this top secret base. Jerrel Cook and I have both lost out on documents because we did not save them or print them out immediately. It is not ,,,,NOT COINCIDENCE. I used to just save the link or site but now if it is important it immediately gets printed and then saved to PDF and I make up to date discs every 6 months as my information , records , files grow. I learned the hard way. Yes this is a full time job. It also makes me mad that many of our Vets do not have computer skills, or do not have enough time to be able to keep track of the endless trail of paper , material , records. Fortunately I have sent several Veterans who are from Fort Greely the PDF file on this report, including Jerrel and my lawyer. I had sent my lawyer a link to the site but now its gone so they had no chance to see it. Now they do......... They loose ,,,,,,, WE WIN.....It is not just having to fight with Regional Offices that can't read or deliberately muddy up the claims process, but to have agencies whos job it is to watch sites or the web to remove critical information that gets posted and then removed because someone has seen it and has the power to "destroy" it from cyber. Our tax dollars at work to use against the Veterans. Ohhhh I wish someone could bring this problem to congress .....HHmmmmmmmmmmmm sounds like a subject for a show on SVR too.

I am hoping someone can try and show us how this report could go back up on Hadit. It is a large file and I don't want Tbird to have her site clogged with alot of KB or MB of info. The information is very critical to alot of Fort Greely Vets and their struggles with their claims , so this would be useful to all to have it back up and able to have for research. As always NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.

This report has been on the net for 4 years and is here:

http://www.smdcen.us/rabfga/health/Docs/EBSREPORT_Draft2007Nov20.pdf

I personally feel, that although it is interesting, it has no probative value whatsoever for any veteran with an exposure claim unless they can prove direct exposure to whatever thy think caused their disability and then get a strong IMO that supports the nexus from the disability to the exposure.

An IMO doc might want to incorporate part of this report into the IMO or add a link to it ,if there is something there specific to the veteran's particular exposure issue.

Just my opinion.

hey capt. cont.,

You may want to check your internet connection. I opened this this morning and 2 minutes ago no problem.

I agree with Berta, this may show contaminants on the base but that is only one piece of the puzzle. I was stationed at Homestead, AFB and Chanute which are now superfund sites (most military stations will be at some point). This proves that I may have been exposed to those toxins listed on NPL but not that I was exposed. Luckily in my supervisors in the AF documented my exposures in my SMR's to PD680 (benzene, tce, mek), isocyanytes (painting operations), JP4 deisel, zinc chromate primer (hexavelant chromium) and noise. I have an IMO which connects the dots from my exposure to current conditions. Waiting one year now. SIx months in decision phase.

rdawg.

Hello all, This is so weird , I tried it now and it works. Jerrel and I both have lost some very important reports because they just disappeared. I talked to him this morning and we discussed the reports in the past that now have gone. Though the report has been published since 2007 , the report has not been available to most of us who have researched Fort Greely until recently, including Jerrel and some others.

Yes Berta , I think we have been over this before.

I have all the articles necessary for direct exposure.

4 IMOS all different Doctors,

1 Environmental Scientist Opinion

Buddy Statements

MOS certificates

Inservice medical records showing diseases and links(SMRs)

I agree the report is not probative UNLESS the IMOS and other evidence can link it up. However without reports like this the Veteran CANNOT get an IMO to use involving chemical exposure . Kind of a catch 22

Also the report is extremely powerful with the Bldg and location numbers as the Pictures now show the Bldgs individually which other reports only show aerial shots and bldg assignment numbers. These are very accurate. Another item is the actual pictures of Asbestos ,Lead , Mold contamination, as well as the Nuclear problems with Injection well and ground water. This is the most comprehensive report I have seen , unlike the BRAC, Corps of Engineer Reports,ADEC, Restoration and Advisory Boards, EPA, ATSDR,CERCLA and others which are more general and in some cases vague and not as accurate. Without a solid report and pictures to show the contamination it wil only be kinda of matter of fact.

As with any Direct exposure issue careful groundwork and evidence needs to be brought forward and presented in a way that all the dots are connected and can lead to evidence in equal equipoise and making the case for the Benefit of a Doubt, 38 CFR 3.102.

Anyway the link is there now ...so maybe it was a server issue temporary event. Unlike some of the other evidence reports that Jerrel and I and some others have lost forever in the cyber space world. My lawyer and I FOIA s attempts to locate them also failed or should I say were given to the rabbit chasing routine of shuffling to other depts, and agencies. A very common tactic,,,, boy is that another story. Hope this will help some others. NEVER GIVE UP. God Bless, C.C.and I