VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA Claims Question  

Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

E-Mail Messages From The Va

Rate this question

COOL BREEZE

Question

I think I just got the message. I just received 75 duplicate e-mail messages from the VA informing me that there is a partial shut down of the web site this weekend. Of course you have to access the website first to see what the message is about.'

Talking about an overkill. And what or who do I care if that site is down anyhow?

• Answers 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I think I just got the message. I just received 75 duplicate e-mail messages from the VA informing me that there is a partial shut down of the web site this weekend. Of course you have to access the website first to see what the message is about.'

Talking about an overkill. And what or who do I care if that site is down anyhow?

Same here, and it is getting worse!

182 emails from ebenefits.

Uh, maybe there is a problem?

Mike S.

Same here, and it is getting worse!

182 emails from ebenefits.

Uh, maybe there is a problem?

Mike S.

I just got home from Bingo and had another 350 e-mail messages-I hit the spam button on all of them and deleted them. I don't need any messages from them-none of this is any worthwhile messages for any VET.

They act like they are doing us a favor. Well, If they were to send you a message and let you know that they approved your claim, or expect a retro-that would be a worthwhile message. I would suggest hitting the spam button for your e-mail and hopefully that stops this malarky business!

Edited by COOL BREEZE

BTW -

Make sure you copy and keep all IRIS responses.

I have IRIS responses that verify VA in Phila had my C file, and my AO IHD claim and my SMC CUE claim under Nehmer (after they found the AO IHD claim they had 'lost')

I also have email from the VSCM of the Philadelphia VARO confirming that on the IRIS thread.

I have notes from 800# with names of the reps I spoke to over the last 16 months and in some cases their 'confirmation' code number. They wont give you their last name but must give you this code number if you ask for it.

I had additional correspondence with the Phila VSCM and enclosed again my claims under Nehmer, just to make 100% sure the IRIS replies were true.

My Nehmer letter said they only needed one document, which I promptly sent by priority mail.

My claims and C file have apparently been destroyed- based on the decision I received this Monday.

Or those status calls to 800# and the IRIS emails I have here were blatant lies based on the decision I got Monday and asked VA to CUE.

My complaint on all this is with the VBA.I also have a VA witness statement that it went there.

Although I filed 2 service complaints at IRIS on this- I cannot really expect a truthful response from IRIS so I used a different channel to get my complaint to someone at VBA who try to resolve this.

I have over 20 years of VA stuff. Do not throw anything away- even dated envelopes from them.

I can re- copy everything they destroyed (if that is the case here) and have had to do that countless times over the last 17 years anyhow when my other stuff was lost or destroyed.

You might need to get a large filing cabinet at some point and buy manila folders by the boxful, but it will pay off if you ever have to re construction stuff that VA lost, misplaced ,or destroyed. (and keep your USPS mailing receipts and print off the USPS tracking confirmation to prove the VA received your stuff. I have a stack of USPS slips and confirmation receipts.)

Actually the issue that was going on was that someone sat or fell asleep on the keyboard at the VA that let unlimited e-mail messages go out for the same issue. That there site was down this weekend. I received over 750 messages for the same message. I actually stopped counting. I selected all of them and hit the spam button. Once they get there act together and stop cluttering up by e-mail with this garbage, I may let them to send again.

But for meantime, they have lost there privilege of e-mailing me anything. I will check the site my self once a week for anything that may be important for my other claims.