Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Brown Envelope/hoppy

Rate this topic

deanbrt

Congratulations! And Happy Easter!

Why arrive at the grave relatively unscaithed, rather than to skid in sideways yelling "Holy Crap! What a Ride!"

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

We are very lucky that Hoppy is here to help Veterans. I am very glad that you won.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

Kudos to Hoppy.

Hoppy has been doing this for quite some time. I know several veterans he has helped.

Congratulations to you for your victory.

Basser

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

Thank you all for the good words. Now that I have had a day to digest it, it seems sad to think so many veterans have had to endure years of struggle and anguish. I wish it was not the case but I hope that, like others, I might serve as another illustration that you NEVER should give up. I had a boss back in the 70s that said to me

" You know, no one ever did anything wrong to me that someone did not set right."

Yes, I think they have a seat upstairs with Hoppy's name on it......

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use