Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Non-Combat Ptsd Mdd Psychotic Features Greenramp

Rate this question

82airborne

Question

you have definately been on a tough road brother, but you must keep your head up and know that there are people out in the world that do care!

from one airborne soldier to another, AIRBORNE!

AIRBORNE. Thanx for your kind words

First of all I want to apologize if some of my post triggered anybody. To tell the truth I had nobody to tell it to. I'd be trying to go to sleep and I couldn't until I wrote those crazy thoughts and got them out of my head. I do apologize. I know some of my post was pretty disturbing. I had no intentions of causing anyone any distress I have been having these thoughts bottled inside me for over twenty years. I would close my eyes and a million pictures would be flashing inside my head. All disturbing crazy emotional thoughts. That's why I took a couple days weeks to come back. I will be careful what I say from this point on

Ok I'm up to 40mg of Prozac. I have been going to every counseling scheduled for me. I pretty much feel the same as I did in the past. I'm still locked in my room pretty much every day. I only go to appointments and maybe to get some food then I'm right back into my room. Yes I'm still in pain retry much everyday. I have a new pain that's been haunting me for a couple weeks. When I tilt my head. My whole right arm is in pain including my arm pits. So now I can't sleep on my back I use to sleep on my stomach since back sleeping is out of the question. Now that I have neck problems I can only sleep on my left side. Anything besides that is out of the question without experiencing extreme pain. Also I've been having rather dull headaches inside my head that almost make me feel dizzy. Ok that covers my health. Now to the interesting part of my story.

My claim went from pending decision approval to gathering evidence. I sent nexus for back knees and PTSD. Ok then I called and told the lady or Peggy that if you can tell them just to decide my claim like they said when they sent me that 15 day notice. Peggy put a note into my file saying that I had no more information for them. So ok my claim moved back to pending decision approval in about two weeks. So then in about two days it went to pending approval or the next phase after last one stated. Ok then two days went by I looked in download va letters and for the first time I had a AB8 in my section with civil service and points for employment. Ok the award says I'm at 50% in my AB8 and benefits explorer at 810.00 which didn't include my dependent. It didn't specify what I was service connected for. Ok where I'm at right now it says I'm in administrative review as of FRIDAY. All of it appeared at the same time letters and claim status at administrative review. It says notification and development letter have been sent. So I have been reading up on administrative review on here hadit.com and yuku. To tell y'all the truth everybody says that this status could mean a whole lot of things and I won't know anything until I receive my package. So when I do find out exactly what's going on I will post what exactly this mean because all these forums had a million and one explanations. I don't know if they going to take my first time 50% rating or they deciding on my tdiu claim I claimed I just don't know what to expect. It also say in historical claims I can appeal and also another or the same claim say closed. So I could use some input if anybody went through. The same process. Do I get excited should I worry.

Last of all I do want to apologize for my crazy posy. I believe it served bad for those who have been triggered by my madness and on a opposite note it helps people thats not dealing with PTSD but have family who is to help understand the sadness madness one goes through dealing with these issues. Thank you Berta Carlie and Tbird for helping me and pulling me to the side when I was going to far also another special lady that's been talking to me behind the scene somewhat helping me cope with my inner demons. Thank you all for providing this special place for wounded soldiers. I plan on sticking around and help who ever I can help and be assistance to those in need. We all need to stick together in our rough DAYZ. MAY GOD BLESS US ALL IN ALL THAT WE ARE DEALING WITH!!!!!

Thank you my extended family!!!!