VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

After 2 Yrs 8 Months Brown Enveloped Arrived!

Rate this topic

SSGmajik

Again, thank you everyone!

I already got my ID card & I have already filed for a lot of other benefits of being 100%! I am also starting the process of filing for a military retirement since I was medically discharged with only 10% & I'm eligible to be reevaluated for the medical retirement, so hopefully I'm approved!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, thank you everyone!

I already got my ID card & I have already filed for a lot of other benefits of being 100%! I am also starting the process of filing for a military retirement since I was medically discharged with only 10% & I'm eligible to be reevaluated for the medical retirement, so hopefully I'm approved!

Congrats SSGmajik....

Can you explain about being reevaluated for medical retirement and filing for military retirement because I don't understand this part.

Edited by rpowell01

Congrats SSGmajik....

Can you explain about being reevaluated for medical retirement and filing for military retirement because I don't understand this part.

Thank you! This link will better explain it than I could. I hope it answers your questions. If it doesn't message me & I will try to answer it!

http://www.health.mil/About_MHS/Organizations/MHS_Offices_and_Programs/PDBR.aspx

Edited by SSGmajik

SSGmajik:

First, congratulations on your win. Second, if you need help with the PBDR, let me know. I went through the process and won.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use