Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

$63,000 In Retro (No Bbe Yet)

Rate this topic

tonio

• HadIt.com Elder

Tonio

How long did the entire process take you from filing through appeals to the award? If you are TDIU you have to send in an employment questionaire every year. I do this every December. I have been TDIU P&T since 2002. If you have a spouse I would consider using some of that retro to start a savings account for her. If and when you die all she gets is DIC which tops out at about 1400 bucks a month. She has to apply for this and their are conditions. The VA has no mercy on spouses even aged ones. Have you applied for SSDI yet?

John

Tonio,

Congrats on your win. I've followed your path for awhile now, and so happy to see that you made it. In regards to implants; I'm not positive. I have a bridge from many years ago that was done by a civilian dentist. I've asked my VA dentist a couple of times about if the VA would take care of it if it broke, etc. Each time, I've been told that whatever needed to be done would be taken care of at the VA. If something like a root canal is needed; it is done outside the VA on a fee basis method since it is more of an emergency type situation. I've got a couple teeth missing, that have been gone for years, and they've never offered to bridge them; but then again, I've never asked. I'm very happy with what they provide for me. Best of luck to you and your family.

Take Care,

Chuck

I am happy for you and thanks for your service. We can win if we keep the faith and use the knowledge on hadit which is available and WORKS. Enjoy and spend wisely. Btw the hadit members got me to 100% P&T and now you.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use