Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

$63,000 In Retro (No Bbe Yet)

Rate this topic

tonio

• HadIt.com Elder

Tonio 100% P&T vets do not have to file any annual forms that is for vets who are awarded 70% TDIU which is paid at the 100% rate

if your 100% is a rating for a mental health condition part of the 100% level is the fact that the veterans are not employable, it is r you not work, earned income is the problem there are some vets who own rental property that others maintain for them that is called passive income and does not cause problems there are some that say you can earn just under the poverty level and keep the TDIU or 100% mental health ratings, most of us feel it is not worth the fight, if we could have stayed employed we would have and risking losing the rating for a few dollars more does not seem worth the stress if they review me and then propose to reduce me I have too many other health problems besides my 100% PTSD, I have heart and lung problems, bad back etc there is something to be said for security. I think all of us would trade these checks to have our old lives back and never had these medical issues, but we have them and we can't go back and re-live our lives.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use