Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

$63,000 In Retro (No Bbe Yet)

Rate this topic

tonio

Tonio 100% P&T vets do not have to file any annual forms that is for vets who are awarded 70% TDIU which is paid at the 100% rate

if your 100% is a rating for a mental health condition part of the 100% level is the fact that the veterans are not employable, it is r you not work, earned income is the problem there are some vets who own rental property that others maintain for them that is called passive income and does not cause problems there are some that say you can earn just under the poverty level and keep the TDIU or 100% mental health ratings, most of us feel it is not worth the fight, if we could have stayed employed we would have and risking losing the rating for a few dollars more does not seem worth the stress if they review me and then propose to reduce me I have too many other health problems besides my 100% PTSD, I have heart and lung problems, bad back etc there is something to be said for security. I think all of us would trade these checks to have our old lives back and never had these medical issues, but we have them and we can't go back and re-live our lives.

I would quickly give this back to be able to run my five miles a day as I used to however I know thats not possible but I will get ready for this knee replacement like a champ & continue to login and assist any & all members of this wonderful forum. Thank you again for the great information guys. God is so good always !!! biggrin.png

Congrats once again tonio.

Aggie

No Thank You Aggie for all the encouragement I appreciate you. I don't think I've said that enough but I will continue to say it until I can't anymore happy.png

Great News!!! spend wisely and enjoy your just rewards.

Thanks boomer2 I will spend wisely and stay focused on upcoming surgeries. Be blessed as well smile.png

We have apparently travelled/lived same areas. I lived in Morrow and Rex, GA before here. Contemplating returning to GA after this is over.

Yes indeed it's a small world in that aspect for sure smile.png You are in my prayers as well as others here waiting on their positive adjudication !!!!

Congratulations Tonio,

I have seen you on here giving your well wishes to everyone, and now it's your turn!! Enjoy and I am so happy for you :)

Shyne-I I truly thank you for that. Each one teach one is a great motto in this forum we are a team believe it or not. We don't root against one another but for one another to win and come out with a victory in which we all deserve. I am a firm believer in putting out positive vibes into the universe so that you yourself be blessed in the same regard.

Congratulations. A well deserved victory on this non forgiving battleground. Keep strong best wishes and good health.

Arng11 Thank you for the words of encouragement today they all have helped me move forward in this aspect although I feel another few weeks will pass where the daze phase will continue to surround me until I can finally breathe properly. God bless you all on hadit whom ever is reading this message. Keep the Faith my friends as I will keep you all in my Prayers. wub.png

First of all congrats on your win! If I read this right it was an appeal with the ATL RO? Even better because it means they are working despite the changes taking place there. I do have a question when did you start your appeal? Congrats again. I am so happy for you and your win truly inspiring.

J92Mike thank you as well kind sir yes it was an appeal from late 2009 / early 2010 so it does mean they are finally working on them although I'm not sure if it's because of the mandated overtime I just pray they keep the positive outcomes flowing. I'd trade this decision back if I could have my knees and back in their proper working order but I know that's not humanly possible so I'll stay positive and make lemonaide out of lemons I suppose. Have a blessed day everyone.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use