Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

$63,000 In Retro (No Bbe Yet)

Rate this topic

tonio

@WhyMista: when I was going thru one of the hardest times in my life I found out who my real friends / family were. It's in those times you revisit mentally & decide whom you allow to share in your blessings. You take care of those whom have taken care of you.

So true. Even though me and my parents don't see eye to eye and boy did they piss me off when I'd do really stupid stuff they never gave up on me. Hell they piss me off now when I'm finally doing good and not messing up but way I was raised it doesn't matter what "grown ups" do you always respect and take care of them along with a few other family, the rest they can enjoy seeing me no longer broke. I'm glad though I'm mature enough to handle the money I'll be getting.

Congrats, way to hang in there and never gave up, you deserve every penny, I remember those days of worrying, then my letter showed up 100% total and Permanent no future exams and tears just flowed, pressure relieved from my chest. Hadit was a life savor for me, God bless you and your Family!

Congratulations. I have been there and know what a relief to finally know its over. How do you spell relief?

It is spelled, "Sixty Three Thousdand dollar VA deposit".

LMAO; "how do you spell relief?" See Bronco Vets post above! Gotta love that one. Congratulations.

Ping

@NJBB62 thank you I am still sending in my va form 9 for ED on to the BVA once I get my ssoc. @ping jockey I do appreciate your kinds words and know that I am happy for your success as well. Lots of hadit friends are now being blessed I'm going to keep praying until I can't pray anymore !!! smile.png

Edited by tonio

I just left the military base & I have my ID it only took 5 minutes I was already in the "Deers" system and in the DOD Database system. My fingerprints were in there as well. Good to know those records weren't lost lol. I had to share I pray you all have a blessed day. smile.pnghappy.png

Edited by tonio

Congrats Tonio,

Glad to hear you got what you deserve. I can relate to your post about

knowing who your true family & friends are when your down & out. Its

truly amazing how they scatter & disappear. Enjoy your success &

Thank You for Your Service & Sacrifice,

Bob K

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use