Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

$63,000 In Retro (No Bbe Yet)

Rate this topic

tonio

Sorry, oops...it went on and posted my reply. What I was going to say is that I hope I have not told you wrong. The web site can explain so much more than I ever could. I hope this helps in some small small way, Tonio.

I am just the messenger and hope that I did not deliver the message incorrectly.

God Bless!

Celia

Tonio, I saved the VA link, but it turned out blue. Just go to the left of the page and click on Life Insurance. Then you will again see to the left the VGLI and then below it some is the S-DVI link.

Let me know if this works.

Celia

Celia thank you for that I'm still working my way through. I called my VSO but he hasn't returned my call in over 7 months lol. Thank you for being here I appreciate it.

Hey meghp0405 I can tell you in all honesty I don't have the best ethic at having patience but the VA has taught me that in time even water will cut through solid rock lol :-) what gets me through my dark days are the great people here at hadit.com it helps me to read the success forum & to congratulate others on their blessed wins no matter how large or small.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use