Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

$63,000 In Retro (No Bbe Yet)

Rate this topic

tonio

Thank you Antonio for sharing with us and please continue to do so. As communication seems to always be welcomed on HADIT and that's why I continue to come here. Good luck and God bless. As the big Bull would say, "Lets just walk the path and view everything, rather than run by and miss something!"

Holla

OOh Rah

• Founder

Tonio - Sorry I missed this post in June, I'm so knee deep in much with maintaing the site and working on a new layout for the main site, I missed this.

I am so happy for you!!! :biggrin: Check both life insurance policies the $10,000 you can have the premium waived and you can get an additional $20,000 for a very reasonable premium.

Here is the ChampVA site http://www.va.gov/hac/forbeneficiaries/champva/champva.asp

I think the yearly form you are looking for is here http://www.vba.va.gov/pubs/forms/vba-21-4140-1-are.pdf

I think the VA Manual dealing with this M21-1MR here. This link downloads the document.

Nothing but best wishes for you!

@ Cham1968 The only way I know how to move forward is to share my situation with others, for one so that I am not holding onto so much stress and two I know hearing what others are going thru helps me a lot so maybe I can assist someone who loves to read hadit as much as I do :wub: I'm definitely in walk and roam mode lol I am not fast in my strides these days. @T-Bird I know with all the visitors that come to hadit on a daily basis someone has to perform the thankless duties of keeping this vast wealth of knowledge and supportive community running like a fine tooth comb. So again I say it because you should hear it more often "Thank You For Caring Enough To Share All Those Years Ago " I really appreciate you helping so many of us along the way onto the proper path once again. Thank you for the links I am building myself up on making the next step with all of the hadit family's help :biggrin: @Radio_Dog Thank you for your kind words I appreciate it truly and Welcome to hadit. I look forward to getting to know you. God bless you all and Thank you.

Hey Show7299 Congrats on your recent win I am so happy for you ~!~~! You will get your money most likely before you get your letter but I can't predict what the VA is doing on your behalf as far as mailing your award letter is concerned. So I will suggest to watch your bank account where your monthly va deposit goes and also give peggy a call to see what they say. You may however get your letter before the funds so check the mail also :smile:

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use