Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

$63,000 In Retro (No Bbe Yet)

Rate this topic

tonio

Hey Shyne & infantry10 I appreciate it thanks. I am still fighting over a couple of contentions but for the most part I won't complain about any positive news on this front. I have until Sept 13 to get my VA Form 9 in and situated so I'll use the VFW method of digitally scanning in the documents and emailing them into the VA in Atlanta and will go from there. I hope everyone has had an awesome and productive summer thus far. My kids have kept me smiling that's for sure. :biggrin:

• 5 weeks later...

So I've submitted my one contention and it's already at the BVA on appeals ( filed within 60 days) and I've filed for my EED - early effective date on the award last granted at the VFW. So now I am back in hurry up in wait mode but I am going to finish up by the end of the year and leave the rest to the VA Gods. I have read and re read this post several times and I still find the advise in here wonderful. I pray you all are doing well and thanks for the PM's guys. I'll be on the board every day moving forward. :smile::happy:

Hi Carlie Good Morning :smile: Per my E-Benefits this is what it shows for the one contention. Thanks for all your help I sure do appreciate you.

07/18/2013 Statement of the Case (SOC) RO 09/19/2013 Substantive Appeal (Form 9) RO

Hi Carlie Good Morning :smile: Per my E-Benefits this is what it shows for the one contention. Thanks for all your help I sure do appreciate you.

07/18/2013 Statement of the Case (SOC) RO 09/19/2013 Substantive Appeal (Form 9) RO

I seriously doubt it has been transferred to the BVA in DC yet.

That will most likely take around 12-24 months.

JMHO

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use