VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally Granted After 20 Something Years

Rate this topic

lamontino

Today I received a brown envelop of my BVA decision that was remand, reversed and vacated by the CVA law judge.

My othopedic doctor after considering all the history etc. conclueded that my current disabling chronic lumbosacral spine of muscular ligamentous origin with symptomatic spondylosis conditioni was related to my in service chronic mechanical low back pain injury and spondylosis of the spine

Basically, the bva law judge granted me service connection for lumbosacral spine spondylosis that was incurred coincient with service and that the criteria for service connection lumbosacral spine spondylosis have been met under 38. u.s.c.a 1131,5103,5107b,38 c.f.r. 3.102, 3.303.

I have, since i been out the service been recieving SSA benefits due to my injury from service and secondary injuries like Fiberomlya ......and other diasonsis

My question is now.....that my case has gone back to the region office to the rater...How would they rate me being im fully disable....and when will I get my retro pay etc.......

For many years I havent receive anything so im dont know what I will get and when I will get it................Please help

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamontino,

So sorry for your unresolved suffering but Congratulations on your win! :smile:

Thank you Kelly

• HadIt.com Elder

Did you apply for TDIU? This is going to depend to some degree on what your total combined rating is for all SC conditions.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use